16mm drip tape for irrigation system Drip irrigation Tape Watering System 0.2mm wall thickness Spacing 150mm 300mm
- Name: 16mm drip tape for irrigation system Drip irrigation Tape Watering System 0.2mm wall thickness Spacing 150mm 300mm
- Colors: As shown in picture.
- Titrator rated flow: 1.5-2.5L / H.
- Diameter: 16mm
- Wall thickness: 0.2mm
- Dripper space:150mm 300mm
- Packing 1:10m without connectors – 150mm and 300mm pitch
- The inlaid flat drip tape is an integrated drip tape with a flat dripper attached to the inner wall of the tape. It is widely used for irrigation of greenhouses and cash crops in Daejeon.
- The scientific and rational groove design ensures even and stable dripper flow.
- The dripper is integrated with the pipe, easy to install, low cost and low investment.
- The dripper has a self-filtering window with good anti-clogging properties.
- Use a labyrinth flow path with a certain pressure compensation
- The irrigation water must be filtered through a filter of 120 mesh or more.
- The water supply main switch must be slowly opened and gradually reach the rated pressure to avoid damage to the drip irrigation system due to sudden high pressure caused by sudden opening of the valve.