Alkali resistant, acid resistant, easy to color
Instructions for use
When the cement is in powder form, the mortar is not mixed. At this time, the toner can be added as follows:
1. Calculate the amount of toner to be added according to the toner: cement = 1:25;
2. Put on gloves and a ;
3. Pour the toner into the cement.
4. Mix the cement and toner to a uniform state;
5. Mix cement and toner with the mortar.
1. Please allow 1-3g differences due to manual weigh.
2. Please keep in mind that due to lighting effects, the monitor’s brightness and contrast settings, the color of the products could be some slight different between our photos and the actual item you receive.