Degree Flexible Noodle Head Garden Yard Sprinkler Lawn Irrigation Watering Sprayer Garden Orchard Vineyard Irrigation Tools
- Color: green + black
- Material: ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) + PVC (polyvinyl chloride)
- Size: about 90x100mm / 3.54×3.94″
- You can only control the amount of spray applied.
- Adapt to any shape or pattern you can imagine, fast, simple and fun to use.
- Suitable for flower beds, lawns, patios, courtyards, vegetables and herb gardens.
- Connect standard garden hoses.
- Includes ground piles or mounted on fences, blocks or overhangs.
- Each flexible tube has a nozzle with 3 separate holes.
- Each hole is tilted 5 degrees outward so that when the three streams break down and fall 20 feet away,
- the water will cover an area about 6 feet in diameter (about 28 square feet per tube, about 336 square feet per Noodlehead) ).
- The flow throws about 20 feet at 45 psi and 30 feet at 80 psi.
- Each Noodlehead flow is approximately 222 gallons per hour (GPH) or 3.7 gallons per minute.
- Each Noodlehead is pressure tested and has a pressure of 125 psi.
- Packing: 1PCS
- connection 1 :16mm standard connector;2:16mm hose; 3:20mm hose