10piece Pack Lotus Flower Bowl Aquatic Perennials Water Lily Flores Ideal For Indoor Potting And Landscaping
Transform your home garden or courtyard into a tranquil oasis with our 10piece Pack Lotus Flower Bowl Aquatic Perennials Water Lily Flores. These aquatic plants are easy to grow, making them ideal for both novice and experienced gardeners. As a novel plant variety, they offer a unique beauty that is sure to attract attention and compliments.
The Lotus Flower Bowl variety is a perennial, blooming in full glory during the autumn season. They come in a range of sizes from mini to large, allowing you flexibility in your landscaping design. These Lotus flowers are not just for beauty, they also have a beautifying function, enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your outdoor space.
Perfectly suited for subtropical climates, these aquatic plants thrive best in courtyards. However, they can adapt to various indoor potting conditions, making them a versatile addition to your home. Virgos will be particularly drawn to these plants, as they are the applicable constellation for this variety.
The seeds do not come with a flowerpot, giving you the freedom to choose a pot that best complements your décor.
How to Plant 10piece Lotus Flower Seeds Pack:
1. Choose a suitable pot with ample drainage.
2. Place the seeds in warm water and allow them to soak overnight.
3. Fill the pot with a mix of compost and garden soil.
4. Plant the soaked seeds about 2 inches deep into the soil.
5. Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
6. Place the pot in a sunny location, either outdoors or indoors, for optimum growth.
7. Monitor the growth and adjust the watering as necessary.
With our Lotus Flower Seeds, you can create a stunning water feature in your home. They are ideal for those seeking to add a touch of tranquility and elegance to their living space. Your garden will never be the same again!
- Latin Name: The Latin name for this Lotus variety is Nelumbo Nucifera.
- Planting Season: The best time to plant these seeds is during the spring season.
- Germination Rate: The germination rate is typically 60-80% when given optimal conditions.
- Grown Plant Size: Depending on the variety, the plant can grow from mini to large sizes.
- Time to Maturity: Lotus plants generally take about 6 months to reach maturity from seed.
- Soil Type: Lotus plants prefer a mix of compost and garden soil.
- Watering: The soil should be kept moist but not waterlogged. Adjust watering as necessary.
- Sunlight: These plants thrive in a sunny location, either outdoors or indoors.
- Uses: Ideal for creating a stunning water feature in your home or garden. Also serves a beautifying function, enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your outdoor space.
- Deer Resistance: Deer typically do not feed on lotus plants.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Lotus plants have good resistance to most common pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: For optimal growth, each plant should be given at least 2 feet of space on all sides.
- Companion Plants: Lotus plants can be paired with other aquatic plants like water lilies, iris, and cattails.
- Harvesting Instructions: Lotus flowers can be harvested once they have fully bloomed. Simply cut the stem close to the base of the plant.