10piece Lotus Flower Mini Pack Aquatic Water Lily Florets Perennial Indoor Decorative Greens
Introducing our Lotus Flower Mini Water Lily Seeds! This 10-piece pack offers you the chance to cultivate your own stunning aquatic plants, providing a touch of exotic beauty to your home or garden. These mini lotus flowers, known for their remarkable resilience, are not just an attractive addition to your space, but they also add an element of tranquility with their serene and peaceful aura.
These seeds are classified under the ‘Happy Farm’ category and are ideal for outdoor planting in the courtyard. They thrive best in subtropical climates and are very easy to grow, making them perfect for both amateur and experienced gardeners. These perennial plants bloom fully in the autumn, adding an eye-catching splash of vibrant color during the season.
The Lotus Flower Mini Water Lily is not just about beauty. It also has a functional aspect – it beautifies your space, enhancing the overall aesthetic of your environment. Plus, if you’re a Gemini, these flowers are your perfect match according to the zodiac!
How to Plant Lotus Flower Mini Water Lily Seeds 10pcs:
1. Soak the seeds in warm water for about 12 hours.
2. Choose the right container for planting – a bowl or a small pot would be great.
3. Fill the container with rich, well-draining soil.
4. Bury the seeds about 2 inches deep in the soil.
5. Water adequately, ensuring the soil is always moist.
6. Place the container in a sunny location for optimal growth.
7. Wait for your lovely lotus flowers to grow and bloom!
Note: The flowerpot is excluded from the pack.
By choosing our Lotus Flower Mini Water Lily Seeds, you’re opting for a simple, rewarding gardening experience with visually stunning results. Add these lovely aquatic plants to your green space today!
- Latin Name: Nelumbo nucifera
- Planting Season: Spring to early summer
- Germination Rate: High, approximately 80%
- Grown Plant Size: Mini lotus plants can reach a height of 1-2 feet with spread of up to 3 feet
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 90-120 days from seeding to full bloom
- Soil Type: Rich, well-draining soil
- Watering: Requires ample water, soil should always be kept moist
- Sunlight: Prefers full sun exposure for optimal growth and blooming
- Uses: Perfect for beautifying your garden, courtyard, or indoor space. Can also be used in water gardens and ponds
- Deer Resistance: High, deer generally avoid these plants
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Lotus plants are known for their resistance to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Space the plants 2-3 feet apart to provide ample room for growth
- Companion Plants: Can be planted alongside other aquatic plants like water lilies and iris
- Harvesting Instructions: Cut the lotus flowers at the base of the stem when they are fully bloomed. Leave some flowers on the plant to allow for seed pod formation