10piece Set Of Thailand Mangosteen Seedlings Nutrientdense Tropical Fruit Trees Organic Anticancer Health Seeds
Nourish your garden and your health with our 10-piece set of Thailand Mangosteen Seedlings. Cultivated from organic, nutrient-dense seeds, these tropical fruit trees bring an exotic touch to your outdoor space, and a wealth of health benefits to your table.
Revered in traditional medicine, Mangosteen is known for its anticancer properties. While the sweet, juicy fruit is a treat for your taste buds, the high levels of antioxidants support your overall well-being. Plus, growing your own Mangosteen means you get to enjoy this tropical delight fresh off the tree, at its peak of flavor and nutrition.
These Mangosteen Seedlings are perfect for those living in tropical climates and are an excellent addition to mini gardens. They also make a unique and thoughtful gift for Libra constellation enthusiasts.
Despite the exotic nature of these trees, they are surprisingly easy to cultivate. They bring a refreshing aesthetic to your courtyard and you’ll enjoy watching them flourish year after year.
How to Plant 10pcs Mangosteen Seedlings Nutrientrich Anticancer Organic Seeds:
1. Soak the seeds in lukewarm water for 24 hours before planting.
2. Choose a sunny location with well-drained soil.
3. Plant the seeds 1 inch deep, ensuring they are covered with soil.
4. Water the seeds regularly, keeping the soil moist but not waterlogged.
5. Wait for the magic to happen! In a few weeks, you should see the first sprouts emerge.
Immerse yourself in gardening with these lush, health-giving Mangosteen seedlings. Make your garden more than just a feast for the eyes, make it a feast for your health too. Order your pack of 10 Mangosteen Seedlings today and let the tropical adventure begin!
- Latin Name: Garcinia mangostana
- Planting Season: Anytime in tropical climates
- Germination Rate: Approximately 70-90%
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 25-30 feet tall
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 10-15 years to bearing fruits
- Soil Type: Well-drained soil
- Watering: Regular watering, soil should be kept moist but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Full to partial sunlight
- Uses: Fruit can be consumed fresh and is often used in traditional medicine for its health benefits
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Space seedlings approximately 25-30 feet apart to allow for growth
- Companion Plants: Can be planted with other tropical fruit trees like Durian, Rambutan, and Jackfruit
- Harvesting Instructions: Fruits are usually harvested when they are fully ripe, with a deep purple color. They can be easily twisted off the tree.
- Health Benefits: High in antioxidants and known for its anti-cancer properties