100 Pcs Blue Geranium Perennial Flower Pelargonium Peltatum For Indoor Rooms Aesthetically Pleasing Decor
Add a dash of refreshing blue to your indoor space with our Blue Geranium Perennial Flower Seeds. These 100 pcs of Pelargonium Peltatum seeds are the perfect choice for those looking to enhance their room decor with a touch of nature’s beauty. The serene blue shade of these geranium flowers can transform your rooms into a soothing haven, offering a calming ambiance.
This pack of seeds comes from the geranium variety, known for their easy cultivation and low maintenance. They thrive best in subtropical climates and bloom during winter. Whether you want to add a pop of color to your building roof or make your outdoor space more lively, these blue geranium seeds are a great pick. The plant size ranges from small to medium, making it a versatile choice for different spaces.
These blooming plants are also associated with Gemini, the constellation, adding a mystical touch to its charm. Despite their beautiful appearance, the cultivating difficulty degree of these plants is very easy, making them ideal for both seasoned gardeners and beginners.
How to Plant Blue Geranium Perennial Flower Seeds 100pcs:
1. Soak the seeds in water for 12 hours. Ensure the water temperature is between 20-25 degrees Celsius.
2. Prepare fertile soil and keep it moist. Sprinkle the seeds evenly over the soil.
3. Cover the seeds with soil, maintaining a thickness twice the size of the seed.
4. Water the seeds daily, preferably at night, without overwatering. Within 7-15 days, the seeds will sprout.
Embrace the joy of gardening with our Blue Geranium Perennial Flower Seeds and watch your indoor and outdoor spaces come alive with vibrant blue hues. Remember, nature’s beauty is but a seed away!
- Latin Name: The scientific name of these seeds is Pelargonium Peltatum.
- Planting Season: The best time to plant these seeds is during winter.
- Germination Rate: With proper care and suitable conditions, you can expect a high germination rate within 7-15 days.
- Grown Plant Size: The full-grown plant size ranges from small to medium, making it versatile for various spaces.
- Time to Maturity: The plant matures during the winter, offering beautiful blue blooms.
- Soil Type: These seeds thrive best in fertile soil maintained at a moist level.
- Watering: Watering at night is recommended, without overwatering.
- Sunlight: These plants require ample sunlight to grow.
- Uses: Ideal for enhancing the aesthetic appeal of indoor rooms and outdoor spaces.
- Deer Resistance: The plant is not particularly attractive to deer, saving it from potential damage.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: These plants have a natural resistance to most common pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: Ensure to give sufficient space between each plant for healthy growth.
- Companion Plants: These plants get along well with other perennials and annuals.
- Harvesting Instructions: The seeds should be harvested when they are fully mature and dry on the plant.