Heirloom Green Spinach Vegetable Seeds 100 Pcs Bag Nongmo Perfect For Healthy Salads Potted Variety
Embrace the joy of gardening with our Heirloom Green Spinach Vegetable Seeds. This pack contains 100 non-GMO seeds, perfect for growing your own healthy, tasty spinach. Suitable for outdoor planting, these seeds are a hardy variety that can flourish in a temperate climate. Ideal for a courtyard or garden plot, our spinach seeds are a perennial favourite, promising lush, leafy greens season after season.
Experience the satisfaction of home cultivation, from planting to harvest. These seeds are specifically selected for their superior quality, ensuring a high budding rate. Plus, they’re easy to grow, making them perfect for both novice gardeners and green-thumbed experts.
Not only will these spinach plants beautify your garden, but they also offer numerous health benefits. Spinach is rich in vitamins and minerals and is a versatile ingredient for salads, stir-fries, and more.
How to Plant Heirloom Green Spinach Seeds 100 Pcs Nongmo Tasty:
1. Choose a sunny location in your garden and prepare the soil by removing weeds and breaking up any large clods.
2. Space the seeds about 1 inch apart in rows that are 12 to 18 inches apart.
3. Plant the seeds 1/2 inch deep into the soil.
4. Water the seeds gently to moisten the soil, but avoid overwatering.
5. Spinach seeds usually germinate within 5 to 9 days.
6. Once the seedlings have grown to about 2 inches tall, thin them out so they are 3-4 inches apart.
7. Water regularly, keeping the soil moist but not waterlogged.
8. Harvest the spinach leaves as needed, but avoid removing all the leaves from one plant to allow it to continue growing.
Experience the joy of home-grown, nutrient-rich spinach with our Heirloom Green Spinach Vegetable Seeds. Get planting today and reap the rewards of your green garden!
- Latin Name: Basella alba, also known as Malabar Spinach.
- Planting Season: Best planted in early spring to late summer.
- Germination Rate: High budding rate, usually germinate within 5 to 9 days.
- Grown Plant Size: Mature plants typically reach a height of 1-2 feet.
- Time to Maturity: Spinach will be ready to harvest in 40 to 60 days.
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained, fertile soil with a neutral to slightly alkaline pH.
- Watering: Regular watering is crucial, but ensure the soil is not waterlogged.
- Sunlight: Prefers full sun to partial shade.
- Uses: Ideal for salads, stir-fries and other dishes.
- Deer Resistance: Spinach is not typically a favorite of deer.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common garden pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: Seeds should be spaced 1 inch apart, in rows 12 to 18 inches apart. Seedlings should be thinned to 3-4 inches apart.
- Companion Plants: Complementary plants include strawberries, beans, peas, and celery.
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest by cutting the outer leaves when they are young and tender, leaving the center of the plant to continue growing.