100piece Italian Lavender Flower Heirloom Set Quick Growth Charming Fragrance Ideal For Landscaping Balcony Decor
Introduce a touch of Italian charm to your home or garden with our 100piece Italian Lavender Flower Heirloom Set. This alluring variety of lavender is renowned for its quick growth and charming fragrance, making it an ideal addition to your landscaping or balcony decor.
These Lavender Heirloom seeds are part of the Happy Farm Classification, promising to bring joy and serenity to your personal oasis. Easy to cultivate, these seeds thrive in subfrigid climates and are suitable for Virgo constellations. Moreover, they serve as an excellent air purifier, enhancing the quality of your environment while adding a splash of color to your living room or garden.
As a perennial plant, expect the lavender to bloom in full during the autumn, offering a seasonal burst of vibrant purple hues. Although mini in size, the impact of these flowers is anything but small. Please note, the flowerpot is excluded from the set.
Now, let’s get planting!
How to Plant 100 Pcs Italian Lavender Heirloom Seeds Fragrant Fast Growing:
1. Choose a well-drained location with full sun exposure.
2. Prepare the soil by adding organic matter to improve drainage.
3. Sow the seeds on the soil’s surface, spacing them approximately 12 inches apart.
4. Gently press the seeds into the soil without covering them, as they need sunlight to germinate.
5. Water the seeds sparingly, ensuring the soil is moist but not waterlogged.
6. Wait for germination, which typically occurs within 14-28 days.
7. Once your lavender plants have established, water them once or twice weekly, depending on the climate.
With our Italian Lavender Heirloom Seeds, you’re not just growing a plant. You’re cultivating a lush, fragrant haven that enchants the senses and enhances your living space.
– Latin Name: Lavandula angustifolia
– Planting Season: Spring or Autumn
– Germination Rate: Typically occurs within 14-28 days
– Grown Plant Size: Mini
– Time to Maturity: Full bloom in Autumn
– Soil Type: Well-drained soil, enriched with organic matter
– Watering: Once or twice weekly, depending on the climate. The soil should be kept moist but not waterlogged.
– Sunlight: Full sun exposure
– Uses: Ideal for landscaping and balcony decor, serves as an excellent air purifier
– Deer Resistance: Lavender plants are known for their deer resistance.
– Pest and Disease Resistance: Lavender plants are generally resistant to most pests and diseases.
– Spacing Requirements: Seeds should be sown approximately 12 inches apart.
– Companion Plants: Lavender pairs well with other Mediterranean plants like Rosemary, Sage, and Thyme.
– Harvesting Instructions: Harvest lavender when the buds are just about to open. Cut the stems above the woody growth, leaving some foliage to promote new growth.
– Other Features: These seeds are part of the Happy Farm Classification. They thrive in subfrigid climates and are suitable for Virgo constellations. As a perennial plant, the lavender will bloom in full every Autumn. Please note, the flowerpot is excluded from the set.
– Benefits: Not only do these seeds offer a fast-growing, fragrant plant that enhances any living space, but they also serve as an air purifier. They’re easy to cultivate, making them ideal for beginners and expert gardeners alike.