100 Pcs Lobelia Flower Seeds Ground Covering Chlorophytum Ideal For Landscape Design
Introducing our Genuine 100 Pcs Lobelia Flower Seeds, an incredible addition to your garden that provides beautiful ground coverage and air purification. These seeds, originating from the tropics, are perfect for those looking for an easy-to-cultivate, perennial plant that thrives in the autumn season.
These Lobelia plants are not just lovely to look at, but they also serve a fantastic function – air purification. They help to cleanse the air around them, making your living space healthier and fresher. Despite their exotic roots, these plants are surprisingly easy to grow, even for beginners, and can be cultivated in your bedroom or any outdoor space.
Lobelia plants are known for their vibrant, showy flowers that can transform any garden or pot into a breathtaking display. The charm of these plants lies in their versatility. They can be grown as an indoor plant to add a touch of greenery to your living room or study, or they can be used in outdoor landscaping to create a stunning ground cover.
How to Plant Lobelia Flower Seeds 100 Pcs Ground Cover:
1. Sprinkle the Lobelia seeds on the surface of a good seed compost. Do not cover, as the seeds need light for germination.
2. Firm the compost gently after sowing.
3. Maintain a temperature of 18-24 Celsius for the pots or seed trays.
4. Germination can take 14-20 days. Sow the seeds seven weeks before you want to transplant the seedlings.
5. Water the seeds from the bottom to avoid disturbing the tiny seeds.
6. Mixing the seeds with sand or fine dry dirt in a zip-lock bag can aid in even distribution while sowing.
These Lobelia plant seeds promise to bring a whole new level of beauty to your garden. Not only do they offer aesthetic value, but they also purify the air, making your home or garden a healthier place to be. Don’t wait, start your gardening journey with our Lobelia Flower Seeds today!
- Latin Name: Lobelia erinus
- Planting Season: Seeds can be planted in autumn
- Germination Rate: High, typically takes 14-20 days
- Grown Plant Size: Medium-sized plant, ideal for ground coverage
- Time to Maturity: Lobelia flowers fully bloom in autumn
- Soil Type: Lobelia plants prefer well-drained soil
- Watering: Keep the soil moist but avoid over-watering
- Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Can be used as indoor plants or for outdoor landscaping
- Deer Resistance: Lobelia plants are generally not favored by deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Known for their resistance to common garden pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant the seeds 6-12 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Pairs well with other autumn bloomers like Chrysanthemums and Asters
- Harvesting Instructions: Lobelia plants do not require harvesting but regular pruning will encourage a healthy growth and more blooms
- Air Purification: Lobelia plants help to cleanse the air, making your living space healthier and fresher
- Easy to Cultivate: Despite their exotic roots, these plants are surprisingly easy to grow, even for beginners
- Attractive Flowers: Known for their vibrant, showy flowers that can transform any garden or pot into a beautiful display