100 Piece Rainbow Chrysanthemum Kit Stunning Perennial Bloom Diy Easytogrow Kit
Give life to your garden with our 100 Piece Rainbow Chrysanthemum Kit. This easy-to-grow set will transform your outdoor space into a stunning spectacle of color. Our chrysanthemum seeds are specially chosen for their extraordinary vibrancy and versatility. Best suited for temperate climates, these perennial beauties will bloom in full during the summer season.
The Rainbow Chrysanthemum is not just a flower; it’s a statement. It adorns any space with a burst of color, creating an atmosphere of joy and serenity. Whether you plant them in your courtyard or in garden pots and planters, these flowers are sure to add an element of interest to your green space.
Despite their exotic appeal, cultivating these chrysanthemums is very easy, even for beginners. They’re a perfect choice for those looking to add a touch of color to their surroundings without the need for extensive gardening knowledge.
How to Plant Rainbow Chrysanthemum Seeds 100 Pcs Set:
1. Choose a location with good sunlight and well-drained soil.
2. Sow the seeds 1/8 inch deep into the soil and space them 12 inches apart.
3. Water the seeds gently to avoid dislodging them.
4. Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
5. Watch as your Rainbow Chrysanthemums start to sprout in about a week.
6. Once the plants are 4-6 inches tall, thin them to 18 inches apart to allow room for growth.
Give your garden a makeover with our Rainbow Chrysanthemum seeds. They’re not just plants; they’re a celebration of nature’s beauty right in your backyard.
- Latin Name: Chrysanthemum Morifolium
- Planting Season: Spring and Autumn
- Germination Rate: Approximately 70-85%
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 18-36 inches tall
- Time to Maturity: About 3-4 months after planting
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained soil
- Watering: Regular watering but avoid waterlogging
- Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Uses: Ideal for decoration in courtyards, garden pots, and planters
- Deer Resistance: High, deer usually avoid Chrysanthemums
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Space plants about 18 inches apart to allow room for growth
- Companion Plants: Works well with other perennials like Marigold, Petunia, and Zinnia
- Harvesting Instructions: Cut flowers in the morning for the longest vase life. Always cut above a leaf node or a bud to encourage more blooms.