Begonia Flower Seeds 100 Pcs Pack Genuine Malus Spectabilis Tree Seeds Indooroutdoor Decorative Foliage 6fcr67
Embrace the beauty of nature with our Begonia Flower 100 Pcs Pack True Malus Spectabilis Seeds. As a perennial flowering plant, this beautiful variety adds a burst of color to any garden, balcony, or windowsill. Ideal for Virgo zodiac sign holders, these seeds are not just decorative but also serve to beautify your surroundings.
Grown in a tropical climate, the Malus Spectabilis, also known as Chinese Crabapple, is a showstopper with its stunning bloom in the autumn season. The plant is very easy to cultivate, making it perfect for beginners and experienced gardeners alike. Although it’s an outdoor plant, it can be potted and positioned in a spot that enjoys plenty of sunlight indoors, making it a versatile addition to your home or garden.
How to Plant Begonia Flower 100 Pcs Pack True Malus Spectabilis Seeds:
Step 1: Choose a sunny location for planting. The Begonia plant thrives best in warm, humid environments and cannot tolerate shade.
Step 2: Prepare the soil. Ensure it’s slightly acidic or slightly alkaline and loose for better growth.
Step 3: Sow the seeds evenly on the basin of fine mud. Do not cover the seeds with soil.
Step 4: Water the seeds using the pelvic suction method until they have absorbed enough water.
Step 5: Cover the seeding pots with a piece of glass and place them in a half-shade spot.
Step 6: Maintain an optimum temperature of 15 to 20 degrees Celsius for germination. The seeds will start to germinate within 15 days.
Step 7: Once the seedlings have sprouted, transplant them into individual pots or outdoor garden beds.
Bring home the Begonia Flower 100 Pcs Pack True Malus Spectabilis Seeds and add a touch of tropical beauty to your space. It’s not just a plant, it’s a delightful experience of gardening!
- Latin Name: The Latin name of this plant is Malus Spectabilis, also known as Chinese Crabapple.
- Planting Season: Best time to plant these seeds is in the autumn season.
- Germination Rate: These seeds have a high germination rate, with seedlings sprouting within 15 days of planting.
- Grown Plant Size: The size of the grown plant varies, but it can reach a significant height, making it a spectacular addition to your garden.
- Time to Maturity: The plant blooms in the autumn season, adding a burst of color to your surroundings.
- Soil Type: The plant thrives best in slightly acidic or slightly alkaline and loose soil.
- Watering: Use the pelvic suction method to water the seeds until they have absorbed enough water.
- Sunlight: The Begonia plant thrives best in sunny locations and cannot tolerate shade.
- Uses: The plant is perfect for beautifying your surroundings, whether it’s your home, garden, balcony, or windowsill.
- Deer Resistance: The plant has a natural resistance to deer, making it a perfect choice for outdoor gardens.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: The plant is naturally resistant to most common pests and diseases, ensuring a healthy growth.
- Spacing Requirements: Ensure ample spacing between the seeds for better growth and spread.
- Companion Plants: The plant does well with other tropical plants, making it suitable for mixed border gardens.
- Harvesting Instructions: The plant is primarily for decorative purposes. However, if you wish to harvest seeds, do so in the autumn season when the plant is in full bloom.