100piece Organic Passion Fruit Seeds Nutritious Passiflora Edulis For Indoor And Outdoor Cultivation
Elevate your gardening experience with our 100piece Organic Passion Fruit Seeds. These nutritious Passiflora Edulis seeds have been carefully selected for their high-quality, promising a successful indoor and outdoor cultivation experience.
Passion Fruit, also known as Granadilla, is a perennial plant known for its sweet, tropical fruit that is packed with vitamins and antioxidants. The delightfully exotic taste and nutritional benefits make it a great addition to your home-grown produce.
These seeds are perfectly suited for growth in a temperate climate and require very little effort to cultivate, making them excellent for novice gardeners or those looking for a low-maintenance plant. Once in full bloom during spring, they offer a beautiful spectacle that greatly enhances the aesthetic beauty of your garden or balcony.
Apart from being a feast for the eyes, these Passion Fruit seeds also have a functional role. Their presence can help to beautify and revitalize the surrounding environment, making them a fantastic choice for any happy farm or indoor garden.
– Product Type: Edible Organic Herbs
– Size: Medium
– Flowerpot: Excluded
– Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy
– Style: Perennial
– Climate: Temperate
– Location: Balcony
– Full-bloom Period: Spring
– Function: Beautifying
– Classification: Happy Farm
– Use: Mini Cactus Plants
– Applicable Constellation: Virgo
– Variety: Garden Perennial Flowers
– Planta: Indoor Plants
– Perennial Garden: Indoor Plants Flowers
– Type 2: Flores Para Jardim
– Type 3: Funny Vegetables
– Type 4: Suculentas Plantas Vivas
How to Plant 100 Organic Passion Fruit Seeds Nutritious:
1. Mix ashes with water and Ren Chufen.
2. Sow the seeds uniformly in the grey mixture.
3. Gently cover the seeds with soil.
4. Water adequately.
5. Maintain a temperature of 15-20 degrees Celsius.
6. Expect germination in 10-15 days.
Experience the joy of cultivating your own Passion Fruits. Order now for a fruitful gardening journey!
- Latin Name: Passiflora Edulis, commonly known as Passion Fruit or Granadilla
- Planting Season: Best planted in the spring
- Germination Rate: High germination rate, usually within 10-15 days with the right conditions
- Grown Plant Size: Medium-sized plant, perfect for indoor or outdoor cultivation
- Time to Maturity: The plant will bear fruits in about a year
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained soil
- Watering: Moderate watering, do not allow the soil to dry out completely
- Sunlight: Requires full sun to partial shade
- Uses: The fruit can be eaten fresh or used in cooking, juices, and desserts
- Deer Resistance: The plant is not particularly attractive to deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to major pests and diseases common to passion fruits
- Spacing Requirements: Space the plants at least 3 feet apart to allow for growth
- Companion Plants: Can be planted alongside other fruits and vegetables
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when the fruit is fully ripe and has a purple or yellow color
- Nutrition-rich: Passion fruits are packed with vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber
- Easy to Grow: Suitable for novice gardeners as they require minimal care
- Beautifying: Enhances the aesthetic appeal of your garden or balcony
- Eco-friendly: Helps in beautifying and revitalizing the environment
- Versatile: Can be grown indoors or outdoors
- Aesthetic Appeal: The plant produces beautiful flowers before the fruits
- Organic: The seeds are 100% organic, ensuring healthy and safe fruits