100 Pcsbag Mangosteen Fruit Seeds Organic Tropical Heirloom Tree Nutrientrich Exotic Fruit Suitable For Indooroutdoor Cultivation
Experience the joy of cultivating your own organic, nutrient-rich Mangosteen Fruit from our 100pcs seed pack. Known as the “Queen of Tropical Fruits”, the Mangosteen tree is a perennial, suitable for both indoor and outdoor cultivation. The seeds are easy to grow, ideal for beginners and experienced gardeners alike, and can thrive in diverse climates, specifically the tropics.
The Mangosteen tree not only offers delicious, exotic fruit, but also serves as an air purifier, enhancing the quality of your living environment. These seeds are not just for garden enthusiasts but also for those who appreciate healthy living. With its mini to large size, it can be a perfect addition to your living room, study, or office, adding a touch of nature to your space.
The Mangosteen tree is a symbol of prosperity and is associated with the constellation Virgo. It blooms fully during the spring season, making it a beautiful and beneficial addition to any home. Despite its exotic nature, the Mangosteen tree is very easy to grow, requiring minimal care and attention.
How to Plant Mangosteen Fruit Seeds 100pcs Organic Nutrientrich:
1. Start by filling a pot with humus-rich sandy loam soil.
2. Water the soil thoroughly and let it drain.
3. Sow the seeds not too densely and cover them lightly with sand.
4. Cover the pot with a glass or newspaper to minimize water evaporation.
5. Place the pot in a warm location with a temperature between 15-35 Celsius.
6. Usually, the seeds will germinate within 8-10 days.
7. Once the seedlings appear, remove the cover and place them in a sunny spot.
Experience the joy of gardening and the pleasure of growing your own tropical fruit tree with our organic, nutrient-rich Mangosteen seeds.
Please note: Flowerpot is excluded.
- Latin Name: Garcinia mangostana
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: Usually, the seeds will germinate within 8-10 days
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 6-25 meters tall in its native habitat
- Time to Maturity: Mangosteen trees start bearing fruits in 7-10 years
- Soil Type: Sandy loam soil rich in organic matter
- Watering: Mangosteen trees require regular watering, but the soil should be allowed to drain well
- Sunlight: Requires full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Apart from being a source of exotic fruit, the mangosteen tree also purifies the air
- Deer Resistance: Mangosteen trees are not particularly resistant to deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Mangosteen trees are resistant to most pests and diseases, but can fall prey to fruit flies and fungal diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Mature trees should be spaced at least 20-25 feet apart
- Companion Plants: Mangosteen trees grow well with other tropical fruit trees like durian and rambutan
- Harvesting Instructions: Fruits should be harvested when they are fully mature, usually when the rind turns a deep, glossy purple
- Cultivation Difficulty: Very Easy
- Applicable Constellation: Virgo
- Full-bloom Period: Spring
- Location: Suitable for both indoor and outdoor cultivation
- Style: Perennial
- Size: Mini,medium,large,small
- Flowerpot: Excluded
- Use: Indoor Plants
- Grass: Tropical Flower Seeds