100 Pcs Heirloom Tomato Seeds Organic Nongmo Vegetables For Sustainable Indoor And Outdoor Cultivation
Embrace the joy of home gardening with our pack of 100 Organic Heirloom Tomato Seeds. These non-GMO seeds are perfect for indoor and outdoor cultivation, offering you an easy and sustainable way to grow your own delicious, nutritious tomatoes.
Our heirloom tomato variety is cherished for its rich flavor and vibrant color. Whether you are a Taurus or not, these seeds are suited for all, as tomatoes are known for their versatility and adaptability. They can thrive in a temperate climate, in your courtyard or as part of your mini garden.
The cultivation of these seeds is remarkably easy, making them perfect for novice gardeners and experts alike. The refreshing sight of your very own tomatoes growing in your garden or pots is a joy like no other.
These tomato seeds come in different sizes – mini, small, medium, large, allowing you to choose according to your garden space. With our seeds, you can enjoy a full bloom period during spring, adding a splash of color and life to your garden.
How to Plant Organic Heirloom Tomato Seeds 100 Pcsbag Nongmo:
1. Soak the seeds in warm water for 24 hours.
2. Transfer the seeds into cold water for the next 72 hours.
3. Place the seeds in moist soil, about 1.5cm deep and cover with plastic.
4. Water daily and patiently wait for sprouting, which typically occurs within 15 days.
Experience the satisfaction of harvesting your own homegrown tomatoes with our Organic Heirloom Tomato Seeds. Order your pack today and start your delightful gardening journey!
Note: Flowerpot is not included in the pack.
- Latin Name: Solanum lycopersicum
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: Approximately 85%
- Grown Plant Size: Varies depending on variety and care, typically 6-12 feet
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 70 to 90 days from germination
- Soil Type: Rich, well-draining soil with a pH of 6.0 to 6.8
- Watering: Regular watering, keeping the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Full sun, at least 6 hours of direct sunlight per day
- Uses: Suitable for fresh eating, salads, cooking, canning, and juicing
- Deer Resistance: Tomatoes are not typically attractive to deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Heirloom varieties often show good resistance to common tomato pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: 24-36 inches apart in rows 3-4 feet apart
- Companion Plants: Basil, marigold, carrots, onions, and parsley are good companions for tomatoes
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when the fruit is fully colored and slightly soft to the touch
- Non-GMO and Organic: Ensures sustainable and safe cultivation
- Indoor and Outdoor Cultivation: Adaptable to various growing conditions and spaces
- Easy to Grow: Suitable for both novice and experienced gardeners
- Diverse Sizes: Seeds come in mini, small, medium, and large sizes to suit your garden space
- High-Yield: Each plant can produce a large number of fruits when properly cared for
- Heirloom Variety: Offers unique, rich flavor and vibrant color not commonly found in modern hybrid varieties
- Satisfying Gardening Experience: Provides the joy and satisfaction of growing your own food