Pack Of 100 Rare Oxalis Versicolor Candy Cane Sorrel Worlds Most Colorful Blossoms
Introducing our pack of 100 Rare Oxalis Versicolor Candy Cane Sorrel seeds, offering the opportunity to cultivate one of the world’s most beautifully colorful blossoms right at your windowsill. This unique variety of O. Versicolor, often referred to as the Candy Cane Sorrel, is a novel plant that promises interest and beauty to your indoor garden.
Easy to grow and care for, these blooming plants are ideal for both small and medium-sized pots. They thrive in subtropical climates and bloom in full during the summer. Despite their exotic appearance, the Oxalis Versicolor Candy Cane Sorrel seeds have a strong health, requiring minimal care. Just ensure they get clean water and organic fertilizer, and they are good to grow.
Their vibrant colors and unique patterns make them a perfect addition to your home decor. Furthermore, they are a perennial plant, meaning you can enjoy their beauty year after year. As a bonus for those born under the Taurus constellation, these plants are believed to bring positive energy into your space.
How to Plant Oxalis Versicolor Candy Cane Seeds Rare Flowers:
1. Choose a clean, well-draining soil for planting.
2. Bury the seed in the soil, it doesn’t matter which side is the root bud.
3. Place the pot where it can get sunlight.
4. Water the seeds once every 3-5 days, and once the shoots grow, water once every 7-10 days.
5. Use organic fertilizer sparingly.
Elevate your indoor garden with our Oxalis Versicolor Candy Cane Sorrel seeds and enjoy the sight of the world’s most colorful blossoms at your home.
- Latin Name: Oxalis Versicolor, also known as the Candy Cane Sorrel.
- Planting Season: Best planted during spring or early summer.
- Germination Rate: High germination rate with proper care and suitable environment.
- Grown Plant Size: The Oxalis Versicolor grows to a small or medium size, perfect for indoor pots.
- Time to Maturity: These plants take about 3-4 months to reach maturity.
- Soil Type: Prefers clean, well-draining soil.
- Watering: Requires watering once every 3-5 days as seeds, and once every 7-10 days when shoots grow.
- Sunlight: Thrives in a location with ample sunlight, such as a windowsill.
- Uses: Apart from their decorative aspect, these plants are believed to bring positive energy, especially for those born under the Taurus constellation.
- Deer Resistance: Unknown.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Generally, Oxalis Versicolor plants have good resistance against most common pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: No specific spacing requirements due to their small size.
- Companion Plants: Can be paired with other indoor plants for an attractive garden display.
- Harvesting Instructions: Not applicable as this plant is primarily used for decorative purposes.