Bulk Pack Of 100 Unique Mixed Lithops Living Stone Succulent Organic Indoor Greenery
Discover the joy of indoor gardening with our Organic Bulk Lithops Succulent Seeds Mix. This bulk pack of 100 seeds includes a unique mix of Lithops, also known as “Living Stones”. These hardy, perennial plants are renowned for their unique appearance, resembling small, colorful stones.
Lithops are a wonderful addition to any living space. Classified as a Novel Plant, they offer more than just aesthetic appeal. Lithops play a role in air purification, helping to create a healthier and fresher indoor environment. Regardless of your gardening experience, these blooming plants are easy to cultivate, making them ideal for beginners and expert gardeners alike.
Despite their exotic appearance, Lithops are adaptable and can thrive in temperate climates. They reach their full-bloom period in spring, revealing a beautiful array of flowers. Although they are primarily used as outdoor plants, Lithops can also be a unique addition to your living room decor.
How to Plant Organic Bulk Lithops Succulent Seeds Mix:
1. Choose a well-draining soil mix and a pot with drainage holes.
2. Sprinkle the Lithops seeds evenly on the soil surface.
3. Lightly cover the seeds with a thin layer of sand or grit.
4. Gently water the seeds, ensuring the soil is moist but not waterlogged.
5. Place the pot in a warm, well-lit area, but avoid direct sunlight.
6. Water sparingly and only when the soil is completely dry.
7. With patience and care, your Lithops will start to germinate within a few weeks.
Add our Organic Bulk Lithops Succulent Seeds Mix to your indoor garden today and enjoy the unique beauty of these “Living Stones”.
- Latin Name: Lithops spp.
- Planting Season: Can be planted throughout the year, with spring being the ideal time for blooming.
- Germination Rate: With proper care, Lithops seeds typically begin to germinate within a few weeks.
- Grown Plant Size: Mini, small, medium. Lithops are compact plants, typically ranging in size from 1 to 3 inches in diameter when fully grown.
- Time to Maturity: Full maturity is reached in about 3 to 5 years.
- Soil Type: Requires a well-draining soil mix.
- Watering: Water sparingly and only when the soil is completely dry.
- Sunlight: Prefers indirect sunlight. Direct sunlight can cause the plant to dry out or get sunburned.
- Uses: Lithops are primarily used as outdoor plants but can also serve as unique indoor decor. They also provide air purification benefits.
- Deer Resistance: Lithops are not particularly attractive to deer, making them a good choice for gardens that are prone to deer visits.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Lithops are generally resistant to most pests and diseases, though they can be susceptible to fungal diseases if overwatered.
- Spacing Requirements: Individual plants should be spaced at least 2 inches apart to allow room for growth.
- Companion Plants: Lithops work well with other succulents and cacti that have similar watering and light requirements.
- Harvesting Instructions: Lithops do not produce traditional fruits or vegetables for harvesting. However, you can propagate new plants from seedlings or leaf cuttings.