Organic Shallot Seeds High Germination Rate Vegetable Seeds For Outdoor Cultivation And Farming
Introducing our Quality Organic Shallot Seeds Pack100, the perfect choice for both novice gardeners and seasoned green thumbs! These seeds are a variety of onion, specifically for outdoor cultivation in your courtyard or farming on a larger scale.
Grown under a temperate climate, these organic shallot seeds are specially classified under our ‘Happy Farm’ range. They are a succulent plant type, which means they require less watering and maintenance than other plants. So, whether you’re a Sagittarius or not, these seeds are an easy and enjoyable way to express your interest in gardening.
Our shallot seeds come in three sizes: small, medium, and large, which is perfect for adding variety to your garden or farm. They are biennial plants, meaning they have a two-year life cycle. First year for growing leaves, flowers, and seeds, and the second year for dying off.
The high germination rate of these seeds ensures a successful harvest. Plus, they come with a flowerpot, allowing you to start your planting journey immediately.
How to Plant Quality Organic Shallot Seeds Pack100:
1. Begin by filling your included flowerpot with quality soil, leaving about an inch at the top.
2. Create small holes in the soil, about an inch deep.
3. Place one shallot seed in each hole, cover with soil.
4. Water moderately, making sure soil is moist but not waterlogged.
5. Place the pot in a sunny location. Regularly check the soil moisture and water accordingly.
6. Wait for your shallots to sprout. This usually takes 7-10 days.
7. Once sprouted, continue to provide care until they’re ready to harvest.
Engage in organic farming and cultivate your own shallot with our Quality Organic Shallot Seeds Pack100. Experience the joy of growing your own food from seed to harvest!
- Latin Name: Allium cepa var. aggregatum
- Planting Season: Spring or Autumn
- High Germination Rate: Ensures successful harvest
- Grown Plant Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Time to Maturity: 90-120 days
- Soil Type: Well-drained, fertile soil
- Watering: Moderate, ensure soil is moist but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Uses: Culinary, Medicinal
- Deer Resistance: Yes, deer tend to avoid shallots
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Highly resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds 1 inch deep and 6 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Carrots, Beets, Strawberries
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when tops begin to yellow and fall over, usually in late summer
- Organic: Certified organic seeds for healthy, sustainable farming
- Flowerpot Included: Allows immediate planting
- Easy to Grow: Suitable for novice gardeners and green thumbs alike
- Outdoor Cultivation: Ideal for courtyard gardening and farming
- High Yield: Each seed can produce multiple shallots
- Biennial Plant: Two-year life cycle, providing continuous harvest