Authentic Japanese Papaya Tree Seeds 50 Pcs Organic Carica Tropical Vegetable Fruit For Outdoor Spaces
Discover the joy of gardening and the benefits of eating organic with our Authentic Japanese Papaya Tree Seeds. This pack of 50 seeds is perfect for those who enjoy growing their own food and want to bring a touch of the exotic to their outdoor spaces.
Our Organic Carica seeds are sourced directly from Japan, ensuring their authenticity. They are renowned for their high yield which produces a bounty of juicy, sweet papayas filled with vitamins A, C, and other essential nutrients. This tropical fruit is not only delicious but also adds an aesthetic appeal to your garden with its lush green foliage and stunning fruit.
These seeds are suitable for small to medium-sized pots and planters and thrive in temperate climates. Known for their perennial growth, once planted, these papaya trees will provide you with fresh produce year after year. They are categorized as very easy to cultivate and perfect for both gardening novices and experts. Please note that flowerpots are not included with this product.
How to Plant Organic Japanese Papaya Tree Seeds 50 Pcs:
1. Soak the seeds in lukewarm water for 24 hours before planting.
2. Choose a small to medium sized pot or planter with good drainage.
3. Fill the pot with a good quality potting mix that is rich in organic matter.
4. Place the seeds on the surface and cover them with a thin layer of soil.
5. Water gently and keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
6. Place the pot in a location that receives at least 6 hours of sunlight each day.
7. The seeds will germinate in about two weeks. Once the seedlings are about 15cm tall, transplant them into larger pots or directly into your garden.
8. Remember, patience is key. Your papaya tree will start bearing fruit in about 6 to 9 months.
With these Organic Japanese Papaya Tree Seeds, you’ll have a flourishing, fruit-bearing tree that not only beautifies your garden but also provides fresh, organic fruit right at your fingertips.
- Latin Name: Carica Papaya
- Planting Season: Ideal planting time is in the summer
- Germination Rate: High germination rate of about 85%
- Grown Plant Size: Papaya trees can grow up to 20 feet tall and spread 6 to 8 feet wide
- Time to Maturity: Papaya trees begin to bear fruit about 6 to 9 months after planting
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained soil that is rich in organic matter
- Watering: Requires regular watering but avoid waterlogging
- Sunlight: Needs at least 6 hours of direct sunlight each day
- Uses: Perfect for eating fresh or using in cooking, juicing, and baking. Also provides aesthetic appeal to gardens and outdoor spaces
- Deer Resistance: Deer generally avoid papaya trees
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Papaya trees are resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Space trees at least 8 to 10 feet apart to ensure enough room for growth
- Companion Plants: Best grown with other tropical plants like bananas, coconuts, and avocados
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest fruit when skin is yellow-green and slightly soft to the touch. Ripen at room temperature