100pcs Rare Black Rose Seeds For Unique Floral Arrangement Indoor Outdoor Use
Transform your garden into a unique oasis with our 100pcs Rare Black Rose Seeds, perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. These not-so-ordinary seeds will bloom into exquisite black roses, adding a touch of elegance and mystery to your floral arrangement.
Grown with care and love, these rose seeds are a part of the perennial family, ensuring they bloom every summer, filling your garden with their striking beauty year after year. Despite their exotic appearance, these black rose seeds are remarkably easy to cultivate, making them perfect for both seasoned gardeners and green-thumb beginners.
Our black rose seeds serve a dual purpose – while they enhance your garden’s aesthetic appeal, they also work tirelessly to purify the air around you. So, they’re not just beautiful to look at, but they’re beneficial for your health too! Suited to temperate climates and small in size, these seeds are the perfect addition to any courtyard or small garden space.
How to Plant Exquisite 100pcs Black Rose Flower Seeds:
1. Choose a location that gets plenty of sunlight.
2. Prepare the soil by removing any weeds or stones and adding compost to enrich it.
3. Dig a small hole about 1/2 inch deep and place the seed in it.
4. Cover the seed with soil and water it gently.
5. Make sure the soil stays moist but not waterlogged.
6. Watch as your beautiful black roses start to sprout in 2-3 weeks!
Please note: The flowerpot is excluded, and these seeds are classified under the ‘Happy Farm’ variety. Perfect for Virgo constellations, these seeds offer you the chance to cultivate your own unique, beautiful black roses. Turn your garden into a conversation starter with these stunning black rose seeds!
- Latin Name: Rosa ‘Black Baccara’
- Planting Season: Spring or Fall
- Germination Rate: Approximately 80%
- Grown Plant Size: Around 1-2 feet in height
- Time to Maturity: Typically blooms in the first year
- Soil Type: Rich, well-drained soil with added compost
- Watering: Regular watering but ensure soil is not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Requires full sunlight for optimal growth
- Uses: Ideal for unique floral arrangements, gardens, and air purification
- Deer Resistance: Deer typically avoid roses due to their thorns
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common rose diseases and pests
- Spacing Requirements: At least 2-3 feet apart to allow for healthy growth
- Companion Plants: Pairs well with lavender, geraniums, and marigolds
- Harvesting Instructions: Cut the roses at a 45-degree angle in the morning when they are most hydrated. Avoid cutting roses in the midday sun as they can wilt.