Daffodil Narcissus Aquatic Double Petals Seeds 100pcs Pack For Landscape Decoration Indooroutdoor Floral Design
Spruce up your garden with a splash of vibrant colors with our Daffodil Narcissus Aquatic Double Petal Seeds. This 100pcs pack is sure to transform your landscape, whether you have an expansive garden or a mini indoor haven.
These seeds produce eye-catching Daffodil Narcissus flowers known for their double petals and aquatic nature. The exquisite flowers are perennial, ensuring they grace your space with their beauty season after season. With a difficulty degree of ‘Very Easy’, these seeds are perfect for both gardening novices and seasoned green thumbs.
Not only do these flowers beautify your garden, but they also make a great addition to floral arrangements and decor. The Daffodil Narcissus flowers thrive best in a temperate climate and bloom fully during the summer.
How to Plant Daffodil Narcissus Double Petal Seeds 100pcs:
1. Prepare your pot or garden bed by ensuring it has well-drained soil.
2. Plant the seeds approximately 1-2 inches deep in the soil.
3. Make sure to space out the seeds about 3-4 inches apart.
4. Water the soil gently to avoid washing away the seeds.
5. Place the pot or garden bed in a location with full to partial sun exposure.
6. Maintain moist soil, but avoid overwatering.
7. Watch as your Daffodil Narcissus flowers bloom, adding a burst of color to your garden.
Bring your garden to life with our Daffodil Narcissus Double Petal Seeds and enjoy the aesthetic pleasure they bring to your home.
- Latin Name: Daffodil Narcissus
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: 85%
- Grown Plant Size: Small
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 6 months
- Soil Type: Well-drained soil
- Watering: Maintain moist soil, but avoid overwatering
- Sunlight: Full to partial sun exposure
- Uses: Beautifying gardens and floral arrangements
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: High
- Spacing Requirements: Space out the seeds about 3-4 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Roses, Tulips, Hyacinths
- Harvesting Instructions: Cut the flowers once they have fully bloomed, preferably in the morning when the plant’s water content is the highest