100pcs Fragrant Cape Jasmine Seeds Ideal For Indooroutdoor Flowering Landscaping Projects
Introducing our pack of 100 Fragrant Cape Jasmine Gardenia Seeds, perfect for sprucing up your indoor or outdoor spaces. These seeds are ideal for those who love to engage in fulfilling and rewarding gardening projects, whether it’s for home landscaping or small-scale farming.
Our Cape Jasmine Seeds are not just ordinary seeds; they come from the perennial variety of the Eat Cordyceps strain. This means that the plants you’ll grow from these seeds will live for more than two years, providing you with beautiful foliage for seasons to come. Additionally, they are classified under the ‘Happy Farm’ category, implying that they are easy to cultivate and maintain, even for beginners.
The full bloom period of these plants is during the summer, filling your garden with a stunning display of flowers when the sun is at its brightest. Besides their aesthetic appeal, these plants also serve a functional purpose – air purification. The Cape Jasmine Gardenia can help improve the quality of air in your study or any other room, making it a great addition to your home or office.
Also, for those who follow astrology, these seeds are linked to the Cancer constellation, making them an ideal gift for friends, family, or loved ones born under this star sign.
How to Plant Cape Jasmine Gardenia Seeds Pack Of 100:
1. Start by choosing a location that receives ample sunlight.
2. Prepare the soil by removing any weeds or grass and loosening it with a garden fork.
3. Plant the seeds about 1/2 inch deep into the soil, spaced about 18 inches apart.
4. Water the seeds gently to avoid washing them away.
5. Maintain consistent and regular watering, ensuring the soil remains moist but not soggy.
6. Wait for the magic to happen! With proper care, your seeds should start sprouting within 1-2 weeks.
Note: The flowerpot is not included in the pack. Get your hands on our 100pcs Fragrant Cape Jasmine Seeds and let your gardening journey begin!
- Latin Name: The Latin name for the Cape Jasmine Gardenia is Gardenia jasminoides, a species of flowering plant in the coffee family Rubiaceae, native to Asia.
- Planting Season: These seeds are best planted in the spring or summer months, when the soil is warm and there is plenty of sunlight.
- Germination Rate: With proper care and the right conditions, these seeds exhibit a high germination rate of approximately 75-85%.
- Grown Plant Size: Once fully grown, the Cape Jasmine Gardenia plant can reach a height of 2-3 feet, and a spread of around 2 feet.
- Time to Maturity: These plants typically take around 2-3 years to reach full maturity.
- Soil Type: The seeds prefer well-drained, fertile, and slightly acidic soil for optimal growth.
- Watering: Regular watering is essential; however, the soil should be allowed to dry out between watering to prevent root rot.
- Sunlight: Full to partial sunlight is required for the growth and flowering of these plants.
- Uses: Apart from landscaping, these plants are also used for air purification, making them an excellent choice for indoor planting.
- Deer Resistance: Cape Jasmine Gardenia plants are resistant to deer, making them a great choice for gardens where deer are common.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: These plants are generally resistant to most common pests and diseases, however, they may occasionally suffer from pests like aphids and diseases like root rot.
- Spacing Requirements: Plant the seeds about 18 inches apart to provide adequate space for growth.
- Companion Plants: Cape Jasmine Gardenia plants do well with companion plants like roses, camellias, and azaleas.
- Harvesting Instructions: No specific harvesting instructions as these plants are primarily used for landscaping and air purification.