100piece Mixed Colors Hibiscus Seeds Pack For Indoor And Outdoor Flowering Beautification
Bring a splash of color to your outdoor space with our 100piece Mixed Colors Hibiscus Seeds Pack. These perennial flowering plants are not just easy to grow but also serve as an attractive addition to any garden or courtyard. Blossoming into a vibrant mix of colors, the Hibiscus flowers bloom in Autumn, adding a touch of beauty to your surroundings when most other plants are shedding their leaves.
Our Hibiscus Seeds are perfect for those born under the Virgo constellation, resonating well with their personality traits. Being mini to small in size, they don’t need a lot of space and can be grown without a flowerpot, making them a practical choice for beautifying compact outdoor spaces. Despite their small size, they can drastically enhance the aesthetic appeal of your area.
Coming from the Happy Farm classification, these blooming plants thrive in subtropics climate and are very easy to cultivate. Even if you’re a beginner at gardening, you’ll find growing these Hibiscus plants a breeze. The seeds are designed for outdoor use and add a perennial touch to your garden, meaning they’ll keep coming back year after year to brighten up your space.
How to Plant Colorful Hibiscus Flower Seeds Mix 100pcs:
1. Start by selecting a sunny spot in your garden where the soil drains well.
2. Loosen the soil to about 12 to 15 inches deep and mix in a 2- to 4-inch layer of compost.
3. Plant the seeds about 1/2 inch deep, spacing them about 6 to 8 inches apart.
4. Water thoroughly after planting and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
5. Once the seedlings emerge, water them regularly, but do not overwater as this can cause root rot.
6. Feed the plants with a general-purpose fertilizer every month during the growing season.
7. Prune the plants in late winter or early spring to encourage new growth.
Remember, patience is key when growing Hibiscus from seeds as it may take several weeks for the seedlings to emerge. But once they do, you’ll be rewarded with a stunning display of colorful flowers that will enhance your outdoor space’s beauty.
- Latin Name: Hibiscus spp.
- Planting Season: Spring to Summer
- Germination Rate: Approximately 70%
- Grown Plant Size: Mini to small, perfect for compact spaces
- Time to Maturity: Blooms in Autumn
- Soil Type: Well-drained soil enriched with compost
- Watering: Regular watering, but avoid overwatering to prevent root rot
- Sunlight: Thrives in sunny locations
- Uses: Perfect for beautifying courtyards and other outdoor spaces
- Deer Resistance: Hibiscus plants are not typically a favorite of deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Generally resistant to common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds about 6 to 8 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Can be grown alongside other perennial plants
- Harvesting Instructions: Prune in late winter or early spring to encourage new growth
- Benefits: Adds a splash of color to your space, very easy to grow even for beginners, resonates well with those born under the Virgo constellation, enhances the aesthetic appeal of your area