100pcs Hyacinthus Orientalis Hyacinth Potted Indoor Blooms Exotic Floral Decor
Brighten up your home or garden with the Hyacinthus Orientalis 100pcs Hyacinth Seeds. Native to the subtropics, these exotic seeds are designed to grow into vibrant Hyacinth flowers, a popular choice for indoor potted plants or outdoor garden flora. The Hyacinth is not only admired for its captivating beauty and sweet fragrance, it also has an air purification function, making it an excellent addition to your living space.
Easy to grow, even for beginners, these seeds are classified as “Very Easy” in terms of cultivating difficulty. The full-bloom period is in the Spring, adding a burst of color to your balcony, rooftop, or garden just in time to usher in the warmer weather.
The Hyacinth also has a variety of sizes ranging from mini to large, and styles including annual and tropical flower seeds. Regardless of your space, there’s a Hyacinth variety to suit your needs.
How to Plant Hyacinthus Orientalis 100pcs Hyacinth Seeds:
1. Prepare a shallow pot or basin filled with humus sandy loam. This rich soil is ideal for Hyacinth growth.
2. Irrigate the soil until it is wet.
3. Sow the seeds, but avoid planting them too densely. Mix them into the sand.
4. Cover the surface of the pot with a glass casing or newspaper to reduce water evaporation.
5. Wait for 8-10 days for the seeds to germinate. Once they’ve sprouted, remove the cover.
Invest in the Hyacinthus Orientalis Hyacinth seeds today and enjoy the process of nurturing these unique seeds into stunning, air-purifying blooms.
Please note: The flowerpot is excluded.
- Latin Name: The scientific name for these seeds is Hyacinthus Orientalis, ensuring you receive a high-quality, authentic product.
- Planting Season: These seeds bloom in the Spring, providing a vibrant addition to any garden or home decor.
- Germination Rate: With proper care and the right conditions, these seeds have a high germination rate, sprouting within 8-10 days.
- Grown Plant Size: Hyacinth plants can range from mini to large, ensuring there’s a perfect size for every space.
- Time to Maturity: These flowers reach their full bloom in Spring, making them a colourful addition to your garden or home.
- Soil Type: These seeds thrive in humus sandy loam, a rich soil ideal for their growth.
- Watering: Hyacinths require regular watering, but avoid over-watering to prevent root rot.
- Sunlight: The Hyacinthus Orientalis needs a good amount of sunlight to bloom.
- Uses: Besides adding beauty to your spaces, Hyacinths also serve as air purifiers, improving the quality of your indoor air.
- Deer Resistance: Hyacinths are naturally deer-resistant, making them an ideal choice for outdoor gardens.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Hyacinths are generally resistant to most pests and diseases, ensuring a healthy and thriving plant.
- Spacing Requirements: Hyacinth seeds should be spaced appropriately to avoid overcrowding and to promote healthier growth.
- Companion Plants: Hyacinths pair well with other Spring bloomers like tulips and daffodils for a stunning display.
- Harvesting Instructions: Cut the blooming stems at the base when the flowers are fully open for the best display.