Affordable 100pcs Gerbera Daisy Hybrids Mix Flower Seedlings For Easy Cultivation Vibrant Blooms Ideal For Landscaping
Transform your home garden into a vibrant display of colorful blooms with our Affordable 100pcs Gerbera Daisy Hybrids Mix Flower Seedlings. These beautiful flower seedlings are perfect for all gardening enthusiasts looking for an easy-to-grow, low-maintenance plant.
Gerbera Daisy, renowned for its bright and cheerful daisy-like flowers, is a fantastic choice for those who wish to beautify their outdoor or indoor spaces. Coming in a mix of mini, small, medium, and large sizes, these seedlings adapt well to varying conditions, making them suitable for both courtyard and potted plant gardening.
Our Gerbera Daisy Hybrids are classified as annuals, they bloom fully in the Spring, offering a stunning array of colors that will surely enhance the aesthetic appeal of your garden. Even if you’re new to gardening, don’t worry! These seedlings have a cultivating difficulty degree of ‘very easy’, meaning you’ll have a flourishing Happy Farm in no time.
Plus, these hybrids are not just about beautifying. They also align with the Virgo constellation, making them an excellent gift for the Virgos in your life. So, why wait? Start your DIY potted plant project today and bring a touch of nature into your living space.
How to Plant 100pcs Affordable Gerbera Daisy Hybrid Seeds Mix:
1. Choose a sunny location and prepare your planting area.
2. Sow the seeds lightly onto the surface of the soil.
3. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil.
4. Water gently and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
5. Once the seedlings have grown two pairs of true leaves, thin them out.
6. Continue to water as needed and watch your daisies bloom!
Note: Flowerpot is not included.
- Latin Name: Gerbera jamesonii
- Planting Season: Ideal for planting in the Spring season but can be done almost all year round.
- Germination Rate: High germination rate of approximately 70%-80%
- Grown Plant Size: Will grow to a size of 10-18 inches in height.
- Time to Maturity: 14-16 weeks after sowing.
- Soil Type: Prefers well-draining soil with a neutral pH level.
- Watering: Requires regular watering, but avoid overwatering. Soil should be kept moist, not wet.
- Sunlight: Requires full sun to partial shade.
- Uses: Works well as a decorative plant for home gardens, courtyards, and as a potted plant. Also, an excellent choice for cut flowers.
- Deer Resistance: Gerbera Daisies are not a favorite of deer, providing some level of deer resistance.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Moderately resistant to common pests and diseases, although proper care is needed to prevent infestations.
- Spacing Requirements: Seedlings should be thinned and planted approximately 12-18 inches apart.
- Companion Plants: Work well with other annuals and perennials such as Petunias, Marigolds, and Zinnias.
- Harvesting Instructions: For cut flowers, harvest when the blooms are fully open, cutting the stem at the base.