100pcs Mini Kiwi Fruit Seeds Tropical Thailand Exotic Fruit Tasty Edible Greens
Immerse yourself in the joy of gardening with our Mini Kiwi Fruit Seeds, brought directly from the exotic landscapes of Thailand. This pack contains 100 seeds of the delightfully delicious kiwi fruit, perfect for creating your personal tropical paradise.
Our Mini Kiwi Fruit lends itself to a range of gardening styles – from charming mini gardens to expansive farm landscapes. Ripe with interest and potential, these seeds are a perennial favorite, offering the thrill of a full-bloom period during the summertime. They are an ideal choice for outdoor planting in a courtyard location, and they thrive best under subtropical climates. Despite their exotic origins, these kiwi seeds are incredibly easy to cultivate, requiring a well-drained, moist soil with a slightly acidic pH.
The seeds are small to medium in size, making them easy to handle and plant. Each pack weighs a mere 0.03kg, allowing for effortless storage and transportation. Please note the flowerpot is not included in the pack.
How to Plant Mini Kiwi Fruit Seeds 100pcs Delicious Thailand:
1. Choose a spot with deep, well-drained soil.
2. Ensure the soil is moist and loose with a slightly acidic pH of 5.5-6.5.
3. Plant the seeds and maintain a germination temperature of 10-15 degrees Celsius.
4. Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
5. Wait for the magic to happen within 30-45 days.
Experience the satisfaction of growing your own food while adding a touch of tropical beauty to your surroundings with our delicious Mini Kiwi Fruit Seeds from Thailand.
- Latin Name: Actinidia deliciosa
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: 90%
- Grown Plant Size: Vines can reach up to 15 feet in length
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 3-5 years for fruit production
- Soil Type: Deep, well-drained, moist soil with a slightly acidic pH of 5.5-6.5
- Watering: Regular watering, ensuring soil is moist but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Requires full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Edible fruit, decorative vine for trellises or fences
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases, but can be susceptible to vine borers and aphids
- Spacing Requirements: 10 to 15 feet apart to allow for vine growth
- Companion Plants: Pairs well with other tropical fruits such as passion fruit and guava
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when fruit is slightly soft to the touch and has a fragrant smell