100pcs Heirloom Organic Purple Scarlet Kale Vegetable Seeds Ideal For Outdoor Cultivation
Introducing our Heirloom Organic Purple Scarlet Kale Seeds! This pack contains 100 premium quality seeds ideal for outdoor cultivation. These seeds are perfect for home gardeners and professional growers alike, especially those who prefer organic and heirloom varieties. The Purple Scarlet Kale is a beautiful, nutritious, and hardy vegetable that adds a pop of color to your garden and your plate.
The beauty of this kale variety lies not just in its deep, rich purple color but also in its numerous health benefits. Packed with vitamins and minerals, Purple Scarlet Kale is a superfood known to boost your immune system and improve heart health. Its unique color also makes it a great ornamental plant that can beautify your garden or outdoor space.
These seeds are easy to grow, making them ideal for both beginners and experienced gardeners. They thrive well in a variety of climates, especially in tropics. So, whether you have a small urban garden or a large farm, these seeds are perfect for you.
To grow your Purple Scarlet Kale, follow these steps:
1. Prepare a sunny, well-drained site in your garden.
2. Sow the seeds directly into the soil, about 1/2 inch deep.
3. Water the area thoroughly and regularly.
4. Once the plants are about 2 inches tall, thin them to a distance of 12 inches apart.
5. After 2 months, your kale should be ready to harvest.
By choosing our Heirloom Organic Purple Scarlet Kale Seeds, you’re not just cultivating a garden, but also a healthier lifestyle. Start your organic gardening journey with us today!
Please note: This product comes without a flowerpot. The Full-bloom Period is in Autumn.
- Latin Name: Brassica oleracea var. sabellica ‘Purple Scarlet’
- Planting Season: Spring – Early Summer
- Germination Rate: Approximately 70-80%
- Grown Plant Size: Up to 2-3 feet in height
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 60 days
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained, rich, fertile soil
- Watering: Regular watering, especially during dry spells
- Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Uses: Ideal for salads, stir-fries, smoothies, and as an ornamental plant
- Deer Resistance: Moderate – High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: 12 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Works well with beets, celery, herbs, onions, and potatoes
- Harvesting Instructions: Begin harvesting when leaves reach desired size, typically when about 8-10 inches long
- Health Benefits: Packed with vitamins and minerals, known to boost immune system and improve heart health
- Easy to Grow: Ideal for both beginner and experienced gardeners
- Organic and Heirloom: Non-GMO, free from pesticides and chemicals
- Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy
- Climate: Thrives well in a variety of climates, especially in tropics