100 Pack Purple Sweet Potato Seeds For Organic Vegetable Growing Ideal For Healthy Cooking
Welcome to the world of organic farming with our 100pcs Purple Sweet Potato Farming Seeds. Handpicked for their high quality, these seeds are the first step towards a bountiful harvest of sweet and nutritious purple sweet potatoes. Well suited for subtropical climates, these seeds are extremely easy to cultivate, making them an ideal choice for both novice gardeners and seasoned farmers.
Our purple sweet potatoes are not just vibrant in color, but also pack a nutritional punch. Known for their high antioxidant content, they are a healthy addition to any meal. Furthermore, they serve a dual purpose – while you enjoy the fruits of your labor in your kitchen, these plants also help in mosquito repelling, keeping your outdoor space more comfortable.
Imagine the joy of harvesting your own sweet potatoes from your backyard or courtyard, knowing that they are free from harmful chemicals and pesticides. Bask in the satisfaction of cooking healthy meals for your family, straight from your garden to your table. With our 100 Pack Purple Sweet Potato Seeds, this dream can become a reality.
How to Plant 100pcs Purple Sweet Potato Farming Seeds:
1. Choose a location with plenty of sunlight and well-drained soil.
2. Plant the seeds 3-4 inches deep in the soil, with a spacing of 12 inches between each seed.
3. Water the seeds gently, ensuring the soil is moist but not waterlogged.
4. Monitor the growth regularly, watering as required.
5. Harvest when the leaves start to yellow, usually in the summer.
Experience the joy of farming with our Purple Sweet Potato Seeds – your ticket to an organic, healthy lifestyle.
- Latin Name: Ipomoea batatas
- Planting Season: Preferably Spring
- Germination Rate: Approximately 85%
- Grown Plant Size: Typically reaches a height of 6-8 inches, with a spread of 3-4 feet
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 90-120 days
- Soil Type: Well-drained, sandy soil with a pH of 5.5-6.5
- Watering: Moderate watering, avoid waterlogging
- Sunlight: Requires full sunlight for optimal growth
- Uses: Can be used in various dishes like salads, soups, desserts, or as a standalone dish; also used as a mosquito repellant
- Deer Resistance: Deer generally avoid sweet potato plants
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Highly resistant to most common garden pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: A spacing of at least 12 inches is recommended between seeds
- Companion Plants: Works well with radishes, marigolds and bush beans
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when leaves start to yellow, usually in summer. Use a spade or fork to dig up the potatoes, taking care not to bruise them