100pcs Stevia Sweetener Seeds For Organic Natural Sugar Substitute Growing
Introducing our 100pcs Organic Sweet Stevia Seeds Pack, your first step towards cultivating a natural, organic sweetener right in your home. Perfect for those looking to enhance their green thumb, these seeds are incredibly easy to grow, making them an ideal choice for both beginners and seasoned gardeners alike.
Our Stevia Sweetener Seeds are a fantastic way to grow your own natural sugar substitute. Stevia is renowned for its incredible sweetness, and growing your own ensures you have an organic, chemical-free alternative to regular sugar. It’s a wonderful addition to any herb garden and can even add a touch of greenery to your office desk.
These seeds are part of the Happy Farm classification and are classified as a perennial herb, meaning they’ll provide you with sweet leaves year after year. They thrive best in subtropics climates but can grow in any location with the right care. These seeds are also known for their radiation protection properties, offering an added health benefit.
How to Plant 100pcs Organic Sweet Stevia Seeds Pack:
1. Start by filling a pot or tray with a good quality, well-draining soil.
2. Sow the Stevia seeds on the surface and cover lightly with a thin layer of soil.
3. Water the seeds gently and ensure the soil stays moist but not water-logged.
4. Place the pot in a warm, well-lit area but away from direct sunlight.
5. The seeds should germinate in about 7-14 days. Once they do, you can move them to a sunnier location.
6. When the seedlings are big enough, transplant them into their final growing positions.
Embark on a journey of natural, organic sweetness with our 100pcs Organic Sweet Stevia Seeds Pack. It’s a small step towards a healthier lifestyle and a big step towards a greener world. Unleash your inner gardener and experience the joy of growing your own sweeteners today!
- Latin name: Stevia rebaudiana
- Planting Season: Spring and Fall
- Germination Rate: Approximately 70%
- Grown Plant Size: Can reach up to 2-3 feet in height
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 90-100 days
- Soil Type: Prefers well-draining soil
- Watering: Regular watering, but avoid water-logged soil
- Sunlight: Partial to full sun
- Uses: Natural sweetener for drinks and desserts
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: 18-24 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Tomatoes, peppers, and marigolds
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest leaves as needed, preferably in the morning for the highest sweetness
- Adds a touch of greenery to office desks
- Easy to grow, making it suitable for beginner gardeners
- Offers radiation protection benefits
- Provides a natural, organic alternative to regular sugar
- Perennial herb that can provide sweet leaves year after year
- Can thrive in a variety of climates with the right care