Spicy Chilli Pepper Capsicum Variety Pack 16 Types Ideal For Balcony Kitchen And Indoor Growing
Discover the fiery and exotic flavors of our Spicy Chilli Pepper Capsicum Variety Pack, which features 16 unique types of chilli pepper seeds. Perfect for your balcony, kitchen or indoor garden, these mini, small, and medium-sized plants will purify the air and add a vivid splash of color to any space.
Our Capsicum Chilli Pepper Seeds are not just ordinary seeds; they are from the renowned Happy Farm and have been carefully selected for their robustness and high yield. They are designed to bloom in autumn, making your space vibrant and lively during this period. These seeds are ideal for Aquarius zodiac sign holders but can bring joy and freshness to anyone’s life.
Cultivating these plants is very easy, even if you’re a beginner. They add a perennial style to your garden, blooming year after year. Place them in your study for a refreshing view while you work or use them as outdoor plants to enhance your garden’s aesthetic appeal.
How to Plant Exotic Capsicum Chilli Pepper Seeds Variety:
1. Start by choosing a sunny location for your seeds.
2. Prepare the soil by making sure it is well-drained and rich in organic matter.
3. Sow the seeds about a 1/4 inch deep and cover lightly with soil.
4. Keep the soil moist but not water-logged.
5. Transplant the seedlings to a larger pot once they have two sets of true leaves.
6. Provide plenty of sunlight and water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
7. Enjoy watching your Capsicum plants grow and bloom, ready to spice up your culinary adventures!
Note: Flowerpot is not included in the package. The product is best suited for tropical climates. Enjoy the exotic world of chilli peppers right at your home with our Capsicum Chilli Pepper Seeds Variety Pack.
- Latin Name: Capsicum annum
- Planting Season: Autumn
- Germination Rate: Approximately 80%
- Grown Plant Size: Varies between mini, small, and medium depending on type
- Time to Maturity: 60-90 days
- Soil Type: Well-drained soil rich in organic matter
- Watering: Water only when the soil feels dry to touch
- Sunlight: Full sun exposure for best growth
- Uses: Decorative, air purification and culinary use
- Deer Resistance: Yes, Capsicum plants are known to be deer-resistant
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Yes, these plants are generally resistant to common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Allow 18-24 inches between plants
- Companion Plants: Tomatoes, okra, parsley, basil
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when peppers are fully colored and firm. Use a sharp knife or scissors to cut peppers clean off the plant for the best results