200 Pcs Dianthus Caryophyllus Purple Carnation Flower Seeds For Outdoor Courtyard Landscaping
Introduce a splash of royal elegance to your garden with our Dianthus Caryophyllus Purple Carnation Flower Seeds. This pack contains 200 seeds of the stunning purple carnation, a popular and timeless flower known for its striking hue and delicate petals. It’s a perfect addition to any outdoor landscaping project or for adding a touch of color to your windowsill.
The Purple Carnation is more than just a pretty face. Its air-purification function enhances the quality of your environment, making it not only eye-catching but beneficial too. These perennial plants thrive in subtropical climates and bloom beautifully in the autumn, offering a burst of color when most other plants are preparing for winter.
Cultivating these flowers is very easy, making them perfect for beginner gardeners or those with a busy lifestyle. They are best suited for outdoor planting but can also adapt to being an indoor plant if placed on a windowsill where they receive ample sunlight.
How to Plant Purple Carnation Dianthus Caryophyllus 200 Seeds:
1. Soak the seeds in water for 6 to 8 hours to promote quick germination.
2. Prepare a pot with soil, ensuring it is not overly irrigated.
3. Scatter the soaked seeds on the soil surface, avoiding piling them up.
4. Cover with a 0.5 cm layer of mulch and water lightly.
5. Cover the pot with plastic wrap, ensuring some ventilation holes are present.
6. Maintain a temperature of around 15-18 degrees Celsius and wait for germination.
With our Purple Carnation Dianthus Caryophyllus seeds, you can create a beautiful and vibrant garden that will be the envy of your neighborhood. So why wait? Start your gardening journey today with these stunning and easy-to-grow flowers.
- Latin Name: The Latin name for these seeds is Dianthus Caryophyllus, which belongs to the carnation family. This variety is known for its vibrant purple color.
- Planting Season: The best time to plant these seeds is during the early spring or autumn, depending on your climate.
- Germination Rate: With proper care and optimal conditions, the germination rate for these seeds is quite high.
- Grown Plant Size: The mature plant can reach a height of 18 to 24 inches, making it a great addition for your flower beds or pots.
- Time to Maturity: These plants usually take about 8 to 10 weeks to fully mature and start blooming.
- Soil Type: These seeds thrive in well-drained soil that is rich in organic matter.
- Watering: Water regularly, but avoid overwatering. The soil should be kept moderately moist.
- Sunlight: These plants need full sun or partial shade to grow best.
- Uses: Apart from beautifying your garden, these flowers are also great for cut flower arrangements and are known for their air purification properties.
- Deer Resistance: The plant is deer-resistant, making it a great choice for areas where deer are common.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: These plants are generally resistant to common pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: Plant the seeds 6 to 12 inches apart to allow ample room for growth.
- Companion Plants: These plants pair well with other perennials like roses, lilies, and geraniums.
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest the flowers when they are fully open for the best display in cut flower arrangements.