200 Pcs Rare Lithops Mix Blooming Succulent Cactus Organic Bulk Perfect For Indoor And Outdoor Landscaping
Add a touch of the exotic to your indoor or outdoor gardening with our 200 Pcs Rare Lithops Mix Blooming Succulent Cactus Seeds. These organic, bulk seeds are perfect for creating a unique, vibrant landscape in your courtyard or balcony garden. As a Sagittarius, you’ll love nurturing these easy-to-grow perennial plants that bring a sub-tropical feel to any setting.
These aren’t just any succulent plants, these are Lithops, also known as “Living Stones”. They boast an enticing blend of colors and patterns that mimic stones, adding an element of surprise and intrigue to your garden. As they bloom, they reveal beautiful, hidden flowers that are a delight to behold.
But it’s not just about their aesthetic appeal, Lithops also serve a practical purpose. These hardy plants double as a natural mosquito repellant, making your outdoor spaces more comfortable and enjoyable.
How to Plant 200 Pcs Lithops Blooming Succulent Seeds Mix:
1. Choose a well-draining soil mix. Lithops prefer a gritty, sandy soil.
2. Plant the seeds about 1 cm apart in a shallow tray or pot.
3. Cover the seeds lightly with sand or soil.
4. Water the seeds gently to avoid washing them away.
5. Place the tray in a warm, well-lit area but not in direct sunlight.
6. Water sparingly until seedlings appear, usually in about two weeks.
7. Once seedlings have grown, transplant them into separate pots.
With our Rare Lithops Mix Blooming Succulent Cactus Seeds, you’re not just cultivating plants, you’re nurturing an eco-friendly, mosquito-repelling, visually-stunning garden experience. Embrace your green thumb and transform your garden into a blooming oasis.
Please note: Flowerpot is excluded.
- Latin Name: Lithops mix
- Planting Season: Spring or Autumn
- Germination Rate: Approximately 70% if given optimal conditions
- Grown Plant Size: Varies between 1-3 inches in height
- Time to Maturity: Lithops generally flower in the second or third year
- Soil Type: Well-draining, gritty, sandy soil
- Watering: Water sparingly, allowing soil to dry out between waterings
- Sunlight: Bright indirect light
- Uses: Aesthetic appeal, natural mosquito repellant
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: High resistance to common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds about 1 cm apart
- Companion Plants: Other succulents and cacti
- Harvesting Instructions: No need to harvest, Lithops is an ornamental plant