200pcs Fragrant Hibiscus Tree Seeds Double Flap Perennial Tree Giant Perfect Gift For Wife
Introducing our 200pcs Double Flap Hibiscus Fragrant Seeds – an exceptional addition to your personal garden or a perfect gift for your beloved spouse. These seeds grow into a stunning perennial tree, featuring lush, double-flap hibiscus flowers that not only enhance the beauty of your outdoor space but also fill it with a delightful fragrance.
These seeds are easy to grow, making them an ideal choice for both gardening enthusiasts and beginners. They thrive in a temperate climate, requiring well-drained sandy soil for optimal growth. The hibiscus flowers bloom in the summer, presenting a visually pleasing sight in your courtyard or balcony.
The hibiscus plant is a symbol of delicate beauty and charm. Its tropical allure and vibrant colors create an exotic ambiance in your garden. The 200pcs seed pack allows for a lush, full-grown plant, ensuring a stunning array of flowers, offering a feast for the eyes and the senses.
How to Plant 200pcs Double Flap Hibiscus Fragrant Seeds:
1. Choose a location with well-drained sandy soil in a warm climate.
2. Mix the soil with water and ashes to prepare it for planting.
3. Sow the seeds uniformly on the soil surface, slightly covering them.
4. Keep the soil moist by watering regularly.
5. Wait for 10-15 days for the seeds to germinate. The optimal temperature for germination is between 15-20 degrees.
In conclusion, our 200pcs Double Flap Hibiscus Fragrant Seeds are a superb choice to enhance the beauty of your outdoor space. The captivating scent and the vibrant colors of the hibiscus flowers create a tropical paradise right in your backyard.
- Latin Name: Hibiscus rosa-sinensis
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: Approximately 80%
- Grown Plant Size: Medium-sized perennial tree
- Time to Maturity: Blooms in the summer
- Soil Type: Well-drained sandy soil
- Watering: Regular watering to keep soil moist
- Sunlight: Prefers full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Ideal for beautifying outdoor spaces like courtyards and balconies
- Deer Resistance: Hibiscus plants are not typically favored by deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds at least 2-3 feet apart
- Companion Plants: Works well with other tropical plants like palms and ferns
- Harvesting Instructions: Simply pluck the flowers once they have fully bloomed