200pcs Quality Lemon Balm Seeds Mentha Citrata For Herbal Infusions And Aromatherapy
Elevate your herb garden with our pack of 200 quality Lemon Balm Seeds, or Mentha Citrata, a variety of mint seeds that will add a splash of refreshing aroma to your outdoor space. A novel plant that sparks interest, this perennial herb is known for its ease of cultivation and versatility.
Suitable for Gemini constellations, these Mentha Citrata seeds are perfect for those who are new to gardening or seasoned green thumbs alike. Thriving in tropical climates, these seeds bloom in the summer, transforming your balcony into a lush, aromatic retreat. Despite their delicate appearance, these plants are hardy and tolerant, making them an excellent addition to your collection.
Whether you’re looking to explore herbal infusions or wish to add a calming fragrance to your environment, these Lemon Balm Seeds are an excellent choice. They come in mini, small, and medium sizes, allowing you to create a diverse and vibrant garden.
How to Plant Lemon Balm Mentha Citrata 200pcs Seeds Pack:
1. Start by choosing a sunny or partially shaded location.
2. Prepare the soil ensuring it’s well-draining.
3. Sow the seeds directly into the soil, spacing them about 12-18 inches apart.
4. Cover with a thin layer of soil and water thoroughly.
5. The seeds should germinate within 7-14 days.
6. Regular watering is essential, but avoid overwatering.
7. Prune regularly to promote growth and maintain the plant’s health.
Add this pack of 200 Lemon Balm Mentha Citrata seeds to your garden and enjoy the multiple benefits it offers.
- Latin Name: The Latin name for these seeds is Mentha Citrata, also known as Lemon Balm.
- Planting Season: These seeds thrive when planted in the summer season.
- Germination Rate: They have a high germination rate, with seeds sprouting within 7-14 days of planting.
- Grown Plant Size: The seeds come in mini, small, and medium sizes for a diverse and vibrant garden.
- Time to Maturity: Lemon Balm plants can take several weeks to a few months to reach maturity.
- Soil Type: This plant prefers well-draining soil.
- Watering: Regular watering is essential, but make sure not to overwater the plants.
- Sunlight: They thrive in sunny or partially shaded locations.
- Uses: These seeds are perfect for herbal infusions and aromatherapy.
- Deer Resistance: Lemon Balm is known to be deer resistant, making it excellent for outdoor gardens.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: These plants are hardy and tolerant, resistant to many pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: When planting, space the seeds about 12-18 inches apart.
- Companion Plants: Lemon Balm grows well with other herbs such as basil and rosemary.
- Harvesting Instructions: Prune regularly to promote growth and maintain the plant’s health.