200pcs Assortment Of Purple Heart Kiwi Fruit Trees For Indoor Outdoor Decor
Bring a touch of the exotic to your home with our 200pcs Assortment of Purple Heart Kiwi Fruit Trees. These seeds are perfect for both indoor and outdoor cultivation, transforming your space into a lush, tropical paradise. Not only do these seeds offer a beautiful aesthetic, but they also serve a functional purpose, aiding in air purification to create a healthier environment for you and your family.
These Purple Heart Kiwi Fruit Trees are not just easy on the eyes, but also easy to grow. Suited for all, from the green thumb to the novice gardener, these seeds have a ‘Very Easy’ Cultivating Difficulty Degree. They thrive in a temperate climate and bloom in the summer, making them an excellent addition to any courtyard or balcony.
The fruit of the Purple Heart Kiwi tree is truly a delight to behold and taste. It possesses an elliptical shape and a reddish-brown hue at maturity. The flesh is a vibrant green, speckled with lines of black and red seeds. Apart from its visual appeal, this fruit is also a nutritional powerhouse, rich in vitamins and minerals.
How to Plant 200pcs Purple Heart Kiwi Fruit Tree Seeds:
1. Choose a sunny location and prepare the soil by removing weeds and rocks.
2. Dig a small hole, about 1.5 to 2 inches deep.
3. Place a seed into the hole and cover it lightly with soil.
4. Water the newly planted seed thoroughly but avoid overwatering.
5. Maintain a regular watering schedule, especially during dry periods.
6. Watch as your Purple Heart Kiwi Fruit Tree begins to sprout and grow.
Indulge in the simple joy of cultivating your own fruit trees with our 200pcs Assortment of Purple Heart Kiwi Fruit Trees. Experience the satisfaction of nurturing a seed into a fruit-bearing tree and enjoy the delicious bounty it provides.
- Latin name: Actinidia arguta ‘Issai’
- Planting season: Spring
- Germination rate: Approximately 70%
- Grown plant size: Can grow up to 15-30 feet high
- Time to maturity: Fruits mature in the late summer or early fall
- Soil type: Well-drained fertile soil
- Watering: Regular watering, especially during dry periods
- Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Ideal for indoor and outdoor decor, air purification, and as a source of nutritious fruits
- Deer resistance: High
- Pest and disease resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing requirements: 10-15 feet apart
- Companion plants: Compatible with most other fruit trees and flowering plants
- Harvesting instructions: Harvest when the fruit is fully ripe, usually when it is slightly soft to the touch and the skin turns to a reddish-brown color