Lotus Flowers Aquatic Lily 100 Natural Perfect For Outdoor Landscaping 10 Per Bag
Elevate your garden with the enchanting allure of our Lotus Flowers Aquatic Lily Seeds. This pack contains 10 natural Lotus seeds, perfect for outdoor landscaping. With their radiant, exotic beauty, these flowers add a touch of elegance to any setting while also providing air purification benefits.
Belonging to the Happy Farm classification, the Lotus Flowers are a perennial variety that bloom in the subtropics climate, specifically during autumn. They are very easy to cultivate and can thrive in your balcony, making them an ideal addition for those seeking to enhance their outdoor spaces with minimal effort.
These plant seeds come in mini, small, and medium sizes, and exclude flowerpots. Despite their size, they bloom into stunning flowers that are sure to captivate guests and passersby. Those born under the Cancer constellation might find these Lotus Flowers particularly appealing, given their association with their zodiac sign.
How to Plant Lotus Seeds Aquatic Flower:
1. Begin by soaking the seeds in warm water for 24 hours.
2. After soaking, scarify the seeds by lightly sanding or nicking the seed covering.
3. Place the scarified seeds back in warm water. They should begin to sprout within a week.
4. Once sprouted, plant each seed in individual pots filled with clay-based soil.
5. Cover the soil with a layer of gravel to prevent the seed from floating and position the pot so that it is submerged in water.
6. Place the pots in a sunny location. The lotus plants should start to grow within a few weeks.
In conclusion, our Lotus Seeds Aquatic Flower is an easy and effective way to add beauty and charm to your garden. They not only look stunning but also purify the air, making them an excellent choice for any green thumb.
- Latin Name: Nelumbo nucifera, also known as the sacred lotus.
- Planting Season: Autumn, specifically in subtropics climates.
- Germination Rate: Lotus seeds generally have a high germination rate, often sprouting within a week of being soaked and scarified.
- Grown Plant Size: The size of the grown plant can vary, with mini, small, and medium sizes available.
- Time to Maturity: Lotus plants typically start to grow within a few weeks of being planted and reach maturity in a few months.
- Soil Type: Lotus plants thrive in clay-based soil.
- Watering: Lotus plants need to be submerged in water to grow properly.
- Sunlight: These plants flourish in sunny locations.
- Uses: Lotus Flowers are perfect for outdoor landscaping and air purification.
- Deer Resistance: Lotus plants are generally resistant to deer.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Lotus plants are known for their robustness and resistance to most common pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: To ensure healthy growth, provide enough space for each plant to grow. The exact spacing will depend on the size of the plant.
- Companion Plants: Lotus plants can be grown alongside most other aquatic plants.
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest the seeds once the flower has bloomed and begun to wither. The seeds can be found in the center of the flower.