20pcs Mandarin Orange Tree Seeds Citrus Fruit Healthy Edible Landscape Addition Easy To Grow
Add a touch of beauty and taste to your home garden with our pack of 20 Mandarin Orange Tree Seeds. These seeds are an ideal choice for those who appreciate the allure of an edible landscape and the joy of growing their own food. The seeds are from a perennial Mandarin Orange tree, known for its sweet and juicy citrus fruits.
These seeds are very easy to cultivate, even for beginners. They grow best in temperate climates and will bloom in full during the spring season. The medium-sized trees are perfect for your courtyard or outdoor garden space, providing not only a delightful visual element but also an aromatic and tasty addition to your homegrown produce.
The Mandarin Orange Tree is associated with the Pisces constellation, adding a fun and interesting astrological touch to your gardening experience. While the seeds do not come with a flowerpot, they are versatile and can be planted in any suitable container you have at home. The trees grown from these seeds beautify your space throughout the year, making them a perennial favorite among gardening enthusiasts.
How to Plant Mandarin Orange Tree Seeds 20pcs Pack:
1. Soak the seeds in lukewarm water for 24 hours to help speed up germination.
2. Choose a pot with good drainage. Fill it with a mixture of potting soil and sand.
3. Plant the seeds about 1/2 inch deep into the soil, then water thoroughly.
4. Place the pot in a sunny spot, ideally getting at least 6 hours of sunlight each day.
5. Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
6. Be patient – germination may take a few weeks.
7. Once the seedlings are big enough, they can be transplanted into a larger pot or directly into your garden.
Grow your own Mandarin Orange Tree and enjoy the journey from seed to fruit-bearing tree. Not only will you have a beautiful landscape plant, but you will also have the satisfaction of harvesting your own healthy, homegrown citrus fruit.
- Latin Name: Citrus reticulata
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: Approximately 70%
- Grown Plant Size: Medium-sized tree
- Time to Maturity: 2-3 years for fruit production
- Soil Type: Well-drained soil mixed with sand
- Watering: Keep soil moist but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Full sun, at least 6 hours a day
- Uses: Beautifying landscapes, producing edible fruit
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common citrus pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: At least 15 feet apart if planting multiple trees
- Companion Plants: Compatible with most other fruit and vegetable plants
- Harvesting Instructions: Fruit is ready to harvest when it has reached its full color and is easily removable from the tree. Harvesting typically occurs in late fall or early winter.
- Additional Benefits: Adds an interesting astrological element to your garden as it is associated with the Pisces constellation
- Easy to Grow: Suitable for beginners and can be grown in any container with good drainage
- Year-Round Visual Appeal: The tree beautifies your space throughout the year
- Healthy Homegrown Produce: Enjoy the satisfaction of harvesting your own sweet and juicy Mandarin oranges