20piece Pack Of Delicious Nutritious Nongmo Black Glutinous Corn Seeds For Sustainable Farming
Unveil the joy of sustainable farming with our 20piece pack of Delicious Nutritious Nongmo Black Glutinous Corn Seeds. This variety of sweet black corn seeds is perfect for those who appreciate the beauty and bounty of nature. Suitable for Leo constellation, these seeds promise a full-bloom period in the summer, enhancing the aesthetics of your outdoor space.
These seeds are perfect for temperate climates and can be cultivated in your balcony or outdoor garden. The mini-sized corn plants are not only easy to grow but also add a charming touch to your green area. Despite being foliage plants, these sweet black glutinous corn seeds play a vital role in beautifying your surroundings while offering a delightful harvest.
This annual variety is perfect for those looking for a regular difficulty degree in cultivation. While the flowerpot is excluded, these seeds can be planted in any pot or ground of your choice. With this product, you can enjoy the benefits of sustainable farming right in your backyard.
How to Plant Sweet Black Glutinous Corn Seeds 20pcs:
1. Select a sunny location in your garden or balcony, and prepare the soil by mixing in organic compost.
2. Plant the seeds about 1 inch deep and at least 6 inches apart.
3. Water the planted seeds regularly, ensuring the soil remains moist but not waterlogged.
4. Watch as your corn plants start to sprout within 7-10 days.
5. Once the plants are established, apply a nitrogen-rich fertilizer to promote growth.
6. Harvest the corn when the silks are dark brown for the sweetest, most succulent corn.
Embark on your sustainable farming journey with our Delicious Nutritious Nongmo Black Glutinous Corn Seeds and experience the joy of growing your own food.
- Latin Name: Zea mays
- Planting Season: Summer
- Germination Rate: Approximately 80-90% once planted in appropriate conditions
- Grown Plant Size: Small, mini-sized plants that are perfect for a balcony or small outdoor garden
- Time to Maturity: Corn typically matures in 60-90 days, depending on the variety and growing conditions
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained soil rich in organic matter
- Watering: Regular watering is needed to keep the soil consistently moist, but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Requires full sun exposure for optimal growth
- Uses: Apart from beautifying the surroundings, it can also be harvested and consumed
- Deer Resistance: Corn is not typically resistant to deer; proper fencing or deterrents may be needed in areas with high deer population
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Naturally resistant to most common pests and diseases; however, good gardening practices can further enhance this resistance
- Spacing Requirements: Plant the seeds at least 6 inches apart to allow ample room for growth
- Companion Plants: Beans and squash are traditional companion plants for corn, as they benefit each other’s growth
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest the corn when the silks are dark brown for the sweetest, most succulent corn