2pcs Genuine Desert Rose Adenium Obesum Blooms Air Purifying Indoor Potted Exotic Flowers
Introducing our 2pcs Genuine Desert Rose Adenium Obesum Blooms, the perfect addition to your indoor garden. These exotic flowers are not just visually appealing; they also serve as natural air purifiers, removing formaldehyde and enhancing the air quality in your home.
Known for their alluring beauty and low maintenance requirements, these flowers are ideal for beginners and expert gardeners alike. They are a novelty plant with a high survival rate, making them a delightful and durable addition to your indoor garden. You can enjoy their full bloom during the summer, adding a vibrant touch to your interior decor.
These flowers are suitable for Taurus individuals, adding a personal touch to your gardening experience. The plant thrives in a temperate climate and can be conveniently placed on your windowsill, ensuring they get the right amount of sunlight for optimal growth. Despite their exotic appeal, the Desert Rose Adenium Obesum is very easy to cultivate, making them a popular choice among plant enthusiasts.
How to Plant Exotic Adenium Obesum Flower Seeds 2pcs:
1. Choose a well-draining pot and fill it with a cactus mix or sand-rich potting soil.
2. Place the seeds on top of the soil, ensuring they are evenly spread.
3. Cover the seeds lightly with soil, not more than 1/4-inch deep.
4. Water the soil gently, ensuring it’s moist but not waterlogged.
5. Place the pot in a sunny location.
6. Maintain a consistent temperature of about 70-85°F (21-29°C).
7. Water when the soil is dry to touch.
8. Expect to see sprouts in about two weeks.
Add these exotic flowers to your indoor garden collection and enjoy not just their beauty but their air-purifying benefits as well. Remember, the size of the plant can range from small to medium, letting it seamlessly fit into any space.
Please note, the flowerpot is not included with the product. Enjoy the beauty of the Desert Rose Adenium Obesum in your home today.
- Latin Name: Adenium Obesum, also known as Desert Rose.
- Planting Season: Can be planted year-round indoors, but spring and summer are ideal for outdoor planting.
- Germination Rate: High germination rate with sprouts expected in about two weeks.
- Grown Plant Size: The size of the grown plant can vary from small to medium, making it ideal for various spaces.
- Time to Maturity: These plants bloom fully during the summer season.
- Soil Type: A well-draining pot filled with a cactus mix or sand-rich potting soil is ideal.
- Watering: Water the plant when the soil is dry to touch, ensure the soil is moist but not waterlogged.
- Sunlight: Place the plant in a sunny location, ideally on a windowsill for optimal growth.
- Uses: Apart from enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your home, these plants also serve as natural air purifiers, removing formaldehyde.
- Deer Resistance: The Desert Rose is not particularly attractive to deer, increasing its survival rate in a garden environment.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: These plants are known for their resilience and have a high resistance to common pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: Allow ample space for each plant to ensure optimal growth and blooming.
- Companion Plants: These plants go well with other succulents and cacti, creating a diverse and appealing indoor garden.
- Harvesting Instructions: Not applicable as this plant is grown for its flowers and not for harvesting.