300 Piece Exotic Orchid Flower Kit Office Desktop Display Indoor Botany Gift Kids Seed Pot Collection
Immerse your workspace with the tranquil beauty of our 300 Piece Exotic Orchid Flower Kit. These seeds are an ideal office decor, adding a touch of elegance and serenity to your office desktop or home interior.
Our Exotic Orchid seeds are a perfect gift for kids and botany enthusiasts looking to delve into the world of indoor gardening. The kit is easy to cultivate, requiring minimal effort even from beginners. It comes with a perennial style, ensuring a year-round display of exquisite blooms that will surely captivate your senses.
These orchids thrive in a temperate climate and bloom fully in spring, serving as a beautiful symbol of renewal and growth. They are not just decorative but also serve a functional role in beautifying your personal space. The orchids, once in full bloom, have the potential to transform your indoor environment into a mini botanical haven.
How to Plant 300 Pcs Exotic Orchid Seeds Ideal Office Decor:
1. Soak the seeds in warm water for 24 hours.
2. Afterward, transfer them to cold water for an additional 72 hours.
3. Place the seeds in moist soil, covering them with a thin layer (1.5 cm) of soil.
4. Cover the pot with plastic to create a greenhouse effect.
5. Water the seeds daily.
6. You can expect the seeds to sprout in about 15 days.
Note: Flowerpot is not included in the kit.
Explore the joy of indoor gardening and enhance your space with our Exotic Orchid Flower Kit. Bring the soothing essence of nature indoors and let these beautiful orchids breathe life into your environment.
- Latin Name: Orchidaceae
- Planting Season: Ideally in spring, but indoor cultivation allows year-round planting
- Germination Rate: Approximately 85%
- Grown Plant Size: Medium
- Time to Maturity: Orchids bloom fully in spring after planting
- Soil Type: Orchids prefer well-drained soil
- Watering: Water daily, ensuring soil stays moist but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Indirect sunlight is best for orchid growth
- Uses: Beautifying indoor spaces, desktop display, botany education
- Deer Resistance: N/A for indoor plants
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Orchids are resilient but can be susceptible to common pests like aphids and diseases like root rot
- Spacing Requirements: Ensure enough space for each seed to grow, typically 1.5 cm apart
- Companion Plants: Orchids can be paired with other indoor plants like ferns and bromeliads
- Harvesting Instructions: N/A as orchids are not typically harvested but enjoyed for their bloom