300 Pcs Flame Lily Seeds Fragrant Flowering Ornament For Indoor Outdoor Spaces
Discover the joy of gardening with our pack of 300 Fragrant Flame Lily Seeds. This gorgeous perennial is native to tropical and temperate climates, making it a versatile addition to your indoor or outdoor spaces. Known for its radiant, flame-like petals and intoxicating fragrance, the Flame Lily provides an ornamental flourish to any environment, whether it’s your office desk, study, or balcony.
Despite its exotic appeal, cultivating the Flame Lily is incredibly easy, even for novice gardeners. Once in bloom, these lilies serve more than just an aesthetic purpose. They enhance your surroundings by purifying the air and repelling mosquitoes. Moreover, they are a novel plant variety under the Capricorn constellation, adding a touch of astrological intrigue to your green space.
How to Plant 300 Pcs Fragrant Flame Lily Seeds:
1. Soak the seeds in warm water for 24 hours.
2. Transfer them into cold water for the next 72 hours.
3. Place the seeds in damp soil, burying them about 1.5cm deep. Cover with plastic.
4. Water them daily. You can expect sprouting within 15 days.
Experience the satisfaction of watching your Flame Lilies grow from seeds into stunning blooms. Enjoy the vibrant colors, the fresh fragrance, and the serene ambiance they bring to your space. Order your pack of 300 Fragrant Flame Lily Seeds today and start your gardening journey.
- Planting Season: Spring. Flame Lilies prefer a season that allows them to grow in warm and humid conditions.
- Germination Rate: 90%. These seeds have a high germination rate, ensuring successful cultivation.
- Grown Plant Size: Medium. When fully mature, Flame Lilies can reach a height of up to 3-6 feet.
- Time to Maturity: Flame Lily seeds take about 15 days to germinate and around 6-10 weeks to flower.
- Soil Type: Well-drained soil. Flame Lilies prefer a sandy, well-drained soil that’s rich in organic matter.
- Watering: Moderate. Water Flame Lilies regularly but avoid over-watering to prevent root rot.
- Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade. These plants can tolerate a variety of light conditions.
- Uses: Flame Lilies are great for beautifying indoor and outdoor spaces. They can also be used as a natural air purifier and mosquito repellent.
- Deer Resistance: High. The Flame Lily is generally resistant to deer because of its toxic properties.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Flame Lilies are resistant to most common garden pests and diseases, making them easy to maintain.
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds at least 2-3 feet apart to allow enough space for growth.
- Companion Plants: Flame Lilies pair well with other tropical plants like Hibiscus and Bird of Paradise.
- Harvesting Instructions: Cut the stem near the base when the flowers are fully open for the longest vase life.