Authentic 300 Count Cordyceps Dionaea Muscipula Giant Clip Venus Flytrap Carnivorous Species 100 Original
Introducing our Venus Flytrap Carnivorous Seeds 300 Genuine Cordyceps Dionaea Muscipula, a unique and intriguing addition to your garden. These seeds are 100% authentic, sourced from the robust Cordyceps Dionaea Muscipula, a perennial plant known for its captivating carnivorous nature.
Designed for the subtropical climate, these seeds will thrive in your balcony garden, offering a touch of the exotic and a captivating conversation starter. They come in varying sizes – mini, small, medium, and large, catering to your specific aesthetic and space requirements.
Cultivating these seeds is a breeze, even for the novice gardener. They are classified as ‘very easy’ to grow, making them perfect for those dipping their toes into the world of unusual plants. Their special function of sterilization further adds to their appeal, promising a healthier environment for your other plants to flourish.
How to Plant Venus Flytrap Carnivorous Seeds 300 Genuine Cordyceps Dionaea Muscipula:
1. Choose a pot with good drainage and fill it with a mix of peat moss and sand.
2. Scatter the seeds on the surface, don’t cover them as they need light to germinate.
3. Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged. A spray bottle is perfect for this.
4. Place the pot in a sunny location, but avoid direct midday sun which can burn the seeds.
5. Be patient, germination can take several weeks.
6. Once seedlings appear, continue to keep the soil moist and protect from harsh weather conditions.
Whether you’re an astrology enthusiast or not, our seeds are perfect for those born under the Virgo constellation. They come in a simple package containing 60 seeds, ready to be planted and nurtured. Add our Venus Flytrap Carnivorous Seeds to your collection and watch as your garden transforms into a miniature jungle.
- Latin Name: The scientific name of these seeds is Cordyceps Dionaea Muscipula.
- Planting Season: These seeds can be planted throughout the year but prefer the warmer months of the subtropical climate.
- Germination Rate: While germination can take several weeks, these seeds are classified as ‘very easy’ to grow, making them suitable for novice and expert gardeners alike.
- Grown Plant Size: The grown plants come in various sizes – mini, small, medium, and large, allowing you to choose the size that suits your space and aesthetic requirements.
- Time to Maturity: The time to maturity for these seeds varies, but the plants are perennial, meaning they will continue to grow year after year.
- Soil Type: These seeds thrive best in a mix of peat moss and sand, ensuring good drainage.
- Watering: The soil should be kept moist but not waterlogged. A spray bottle is perfect for this.
- Sunlight: The seeds should be placed in a sunny location but should be protected from direct midday sun, which can burn them.
- Uses: Besides their captivating appearance, these plants also have a sterilization function, helping to create a healthier environment for your other plants.
- Deer Resistance: These plants are not typically targeted by deer, making them a great choice for gardens in deer-populated areas.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: The Venus Flytrap is known for its carnivorous nature, which naturally deters pests.
- Spacing Requirements: The seeds should be scattered on the surface of the soil, allowing ample space for each to germinate and grow.
- Companion Plants: These plants can be grown alongside other plants, thanks to their sterilization function.
- Harvesting Instructions: As these are perennial plants, they can be enjoyed year after year without the need for harvesting.