300pcs Catnip Seeds Mint Aromaticpotted Catfriendly Spearmint Herb Heirloom For Indoor And Outdoor Spaces
Product Short Title: 300pcs Catnip Heirloom Herb Seeds
Product Long Title: 300pcs Catnip Seeds Mint Aromaticpotted Catfriendly Spearmint Herb Heirloom For Indoor And Outdoor Spaces
Discover the joy of gardening with our 300pcs Catnip Heirloom Herb Seeds. Not only are these seeds easy to cultivate, but they also bear the promise of a lush, aromatic spearmint herb plant that can beautify any space – be it your backyard, courtyard, or even your indoor garden.
The Catnip, also known as Catmint or True Catnip, is a perennial herb native to various regions across Europe, Asia, and Africa. A unique feature of this plant is its cat-friendly nature – a trait that has earned it its name. Beyond being an enchanting playmate for your feline friends, the Catnip plant also holds potential in flavoring your homemade teas. The package includes a professional pack of 300pcs Catnip seeds – a quantity that guarantees high yield.
This Catnip plant does not have a full-bloom period, making it a novel plant that can effortlessly adapt to a subtropical climate. Whether you’re a seasoned gardener or a beginner looking for a low-maintenance plant to start with, these Catnip seeds are the perfect choice. Unleash your gardening potential with our Catnip Heirloom Herb Seeds!
How to Plant 300pcs Catnip Heirloom Herb Seeds:
1. Choose a sunny or partially shaded location.
2. Prepare the soil by removing weeds and adding compost if needed.
3. Sow the seeds directly into the soil, about 1/8 inch deep.
4. Water the seeds gently.
5. Expect to see sprouts in two to three weeks.
6. Once seedlings are a few inches tall, thin them to about 18 inches apart.
7. Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
8. Watch your catnip plant flourish into a beautiful green spectacle!
- Latin Name: The technical name for the Catnip is ‘Nepeta Cataria’, which belongs to the ‘Lamiaceae’ family.
- Planting Season: Catnip seeds can be planted in early spring or fall, depending on your local climate.
- Germination Rate: The germination rate of our Catnip seeds is above 85%, ensuring a high yield.
- Grown Plant Size: The mature Catnip plant typically reaches a height between 18 to 36 inches.
- Time to Maturity: The Catnip plant takes about 65-75 days to mature from seeds.
- Soil Type: Catnip plants prefer well-drained soil, be it sandy, loamy, or clay soil types.
- Watering: Water your Catnip plant regularly but avoid waterlogging the soil.
- Sunlight: Catnip plants thrive in full sun to partial shade.
- Uses: The Catnip plant has various uses. It’s a natural insect repellent, can be used in teas, and is a favorite among cats.
- Deer Resistance: Catnip plants are deer-resistant, making them a perfect addition to a deer-prone garden.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Catnip plants are generally resistant to many pests and diseases, making them a low-maintenance choice.
- Spacing Requirements: Space your Catnip plants about 18 to 24 inches apart for optimal growth.
- Companion Plants: Plant Catnip with rosemary, sage, or thyme for a fragrant herb garden.
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest Catnip leaves as the plant begins to bloom, and dry them for use in teas or as a cat treat.