30piece Echinacea Flower Seed Set For Vibrant Natural Blossoms Exotic Seed Collection
Embark on a rewarding journey of growing your own vibrant and exotic flowers with our Echinacea Exotic Flower Seeds 30pc Collection. This carefully selected set offers an easy and fulfilling gardening experience, perfect for both beginners and green-fingered enthusiasts alike.
Our Echinacea seeds are renowned for their high clarity rate of 98%, promising a high yield of beautiful blooms. These seeds are not just a treat for the eyes, but also double up as a natural solution to keep those pesky mosquitoes at bay. Ideal for transforming your courtyard into a blossoming paradise, these seeds are suitable for temperate climates and are receptive to the spring full-bloom period.
With this collection, you’re not just planting a seed, but cultivating a joyous and beautifying experience. Echinacea flowers, with their striking presence, can easily become the star of your home garden, greening project, or flower nursery production. Plus, they require minimal care – just the type of low-maintenance, high-reward plants that every garden needs!
Despite their exotic appeal, these flowers are remarkably easy to grow, making them a perfect choice for those new to gardening. Plant them in a small-sized flowerpot (not included in the set) and watch them spring to life, adding a dash of colour and joy to your outdoor space.
How to Plant Echinacea Exotic Flower Seeds 30pc Collection:
1. Choose a location with good sunlight and well-drained soil.
2. Plant the seeds about 1-2 inches deep into the soil.
3. Water the seeds gently and regularly, but avoid overwatering.
4. Expect germination in about 10-20 days depending on the climate.
5. Once the seedlings have a couple of sets of true leaves, transplant them to their permanent location.
6. Enjoy as your Echinacea flowers bloom and brighten up your garden!
Invest in our Echinacea Exotic Flower Seeds 30pc Collection today and nurture the beauty of nature right in your backyard.
- Latin Name: Echinacea purpurea â€“ a popular plant known for its striking flowers and medicinal properties.
- Planting Season: Ideally in Spring, when the soil is warm and conditions are optimal for growth.
- Germination Rate: High clarity rate of 98%, promising a high yield of beautiful blooms.
- Grown Plant Size: Echinacea plants typically grow to a height of 1 to 2 feet.
- Time to Maturity: Echinacea flowers usually bloom in their second year after sowing.
- Soil Type: Echinacea prefers well-drained soil with a neutral pH. They can tolerate poor soil conditions but perform best in humus-rich, well-fertilized soil.
- Watering: Water the seeds gently and regularly, but avoid overwatering. Once established, Echinacea plants are drought-tolerant.
- Sunlight: Echinacea plants prefer a location with good sunlight, but can tolerate partial shade.
- Uses: Apart from its aesthetic appeal, Echinacea flowers are also known for their medicinal properties and are used in many herbal remedies. They also attract butterflies, adding more life to your garden.
- Deer Resistance: Echinacea plants are generally deer-resistant, making them a great addition to your garden if deer are a common problem in your area.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Echinacea plants are robust and have good resistance against common pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: Echinacea plants should be spaced about 1 to 2 feet apart to allow for good air circulation.
- Companion Plants: Echinacea plants pair well with other perennials such as Rudbeckia, Sedum, and Grasses.
- Harvesting Instructions: Cut the flower stems near the base when the flowers are fully open. If harvesting for medicinal use, the best time is just when the plant starts to bloom.