30piece Pack Of Sensitive Mimosa Pudica Linn Seeds For Indoor And Outdoor Landscaping
Introducing our pack of 30 Mimosa Pudica Linn Bashful Grass Seeds, a unique addition to your indoor and outdoor garden. These distinctive seeds grow into the Bashful Grass, also known as the “Sensitive Plant”, renowned for its interactive nature. The leaves of this plant shy away when touched, creating a wonderful spectacle for both kids and adults alike.
This pack is perfect for those looking to add a novel plant to their collection. With a temperate climate preference, this perennial plant is not just easy to cultivate but also offers a rewarding gardening experience. Its summer full-bloom period brings a beautifying effect to your courtyard or indoor spaces. The seeds are small to medium in size, making them effortless to handle and sow.
Our Bashful Grass seeds are more than just a charming plant; they also serve a functional purpose. They are an excellent choice for pot flowers, making your home or garden aesthetically pleasing. Whether you’re an orchid enthusiast or a lover of roses, these seeds will surely enrich your garden with their uniqueness.
How to Plant Mimosa Pudica Linn Bashful Grass Seeds 30pcs:
1. Fill a pot with good quality potting soil.
2. Place the seeds on the surface of the soil and lightly cover with a thin layer of soil.
3. Water the seeds gently to avoid dislodging them.
4. Place the pot in a warm, well-lit area, but not under direct sunlight.
5. Keep the soil consistently moist, but not waterlogged.
6. Wait for germination, which typically occurs within 1-2 weeks.
7. Once the seedlings are large enough to handle, you can transplant them to larger pots or directly into your garden.
Enjoy the delightful interaction with nature that our Mimosa Pudica Linn Bashful Grass Seeds offer. Add them to your garden collection today and experience the joy of easy and rewarding gardening.
- Latin Name: Mimosa Pudica Linn, also known as the “Bashful Grass” or “Sensitive Plant”.
- Planting Season: Preferably during spring or summer months.
- Germination Rate: Typically, the seeds germinate within 1-2 weeks.
- Grown Plant Size: The mature plant size ranges from small to medium.
- Time to Maturity: The plant reaches full maturity during the summer months.
- Soil Type: The plant thrives best in good quality potting soil.
- Watering: The soil should be kept consistently moist, but not waterlogged.
- Sunlight: The plant requires a warm, well-lit area, but not under direct sunlight.
- Uses: The plant is great for indoor and outdoor landscaping, pot flowers, and can serve as an interactive educational tool for children.
- Deer Resistance: The plant is not known for its deer resistance.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: With proper care, the plant generally stays free from major pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: The plant requires adequate space to grow; ensure to space out the seeds while planting.
- Companion Plants: The plant can be grown with other indoor and outdoor plants without competing for resources.
- Harvesting Instructions: There is no specific harvesting instruction as the plant is not typically used for its produce.
- Cultivating Difficulty Degree: The plant is very easy to cultivate, making it suitable for novice gardeners.
- Interactive Nature: The leaves of this plant shy away when touched, creating an engaging spectacle.
- Beautifying Function: Its summer full-bloom period adds a beautifying effect to your courtyard or indoor spaces.