30piece Pack Of Exotic Black Watermelon Seeds For Organic Fruit Cultivation
Introduce your garden to a touch of exotic charm with our 30-piece pack of Exotic Black Watermelon Seeds. These seeds belong to the annual style, making them perfect for those who love to see quick, rewarding results. Blooming in the full heart of summer, these unique seeds carry a beautifying function that will transform your courtyard into a paradise of lush, juicy fruits.
Our Exotic Black Watermelon Seeds are easy to cultivate, making them an ideal choice for both novices and experienced gardeners. They thrive in subtropic climates, but with the right care, they can flourish in a variety of environments. Despite their mini size, these seeds can produce watermelons with an impressive size and flavor profile.
These seeds not only provide delicious fruits but also act as an aesthetic element to your outdoor spaces. With their enchanting black color, they add an unusual, eye-catching twist to traditional watermelon cultivation.
How to Plant Exotic Black Watermelon Seeds 30 Piece Pack:
1. Choose a sunny location in your garden and prepare the soil by removing any weeds and breaking it up with a rake or garden fork.
2. Plant the seeds 1 inch deep into the soil, spacing them about 2 feet apart.
3. Water the seeds regularly, keeping the soil moist but not waterlogged.
4. As the seedlings emerge, thin them to about 3 feet apart to allow for growth.
5. Monitor for pests and diseases and treat as necessary.
6. Wait for the full bloom period in summer and enjoy harvesting your exotic black watermelons.
Bring home our 30-piece pack of Exotic Black Watermelon Seeds, and experience the joy of organic fruit cultivation right in your backyard. Enjoy the beauty and taste of this unique fruit variety, and let every season be a celebration of nature’s bounty.
- Latin Name: Citrullus lanatus ‘Exotic Black’
- Planting Season: Spring to Summer
- Germination Rate: Approximately 80-85%
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 8-10 feet in vine length, and fruits can weigh up to 20-30 pounds
- Time to Maturity: About 80-90 days after planting
- Soil Type: Prefers well-draining, sandy or loamy soil with a pH level of 6.0-6.8
- Watering: Regular watering is needed, but avoid waterlogging. Water deeply once a week, soaking the soil 6 to 8 inches deep
- Sunlight: Requires full sun, at least 6 hours of direct sunlight per day
- Uses: Ideal for eating fresh, juicing, or using in desserts
- Deer Resistance: Watermelons are usually not a preferred food for deer, adding an extra layer of protection for your garden
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to common watermelon diseases and pests, but regular monitoring and appropriate treatments are recommended if necessary
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds about 2 feet apart, with rows about 5 feet apart. Thin seedlings to 3 feet apart after they emerge
- Companion Plants: Marigolds, Nasturtiums, and Corn are excellent companion plants for watermelons, helping to deter pests
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when the underside of the watermelon turns from white to a rich yellow, and the tendril nearest to the fruit turns brown and dries out