30pcs Venus Flytrap Dionaea Muscipula Cordyceps Seeds Carnivorous Flycatcher Indoor Greenhouse Decorative Flora
Discover the fascinating world of carnivorous plants with our 30pcs Venus Flytrap Dionaea Muscipula Cordyceps Seeds. These unique, perennial plants are perfect for indoor gardening enthusiasts looking to add a touch of the extraordinary to their home or greenhouse.
This novel plant is not just a spectacle for the eyes but also serves a practical purpose. Being carnivorous, the Venus Flytrap Dionaea Muscipula helps to control the population of small insects and flies. Its subtropical climate preference and low cultivation difficulty degree make it a great addition for any living room or indoor setting.
Our Venus Flytrap seeds are large in size, ensuring a higher germination rate. They come from a variety that is well-known for its flywheel-like traps, poised to snap shut on any unsuspecting prey. While these plants don’t have a full-bloom period, they are a constant source of intrigue and conversation, truly beautifying your indoor environment.
How to Plant Carnivorous Venus Flytrap Dionaea Muscipula Seeds:
1. Start by soaking the seeds in distilled water for 24 hours.
2. Fill a pot with sphagnum moss and soak it thoroughly with distilled water.
3. Place the seeds on the moss and gently press them in, but don’t cover them entirely.
4. Cover the pot with a clear plastic bag or container to create a humid environment.
5. Place the pot in a location that receives indirect sunlight and maintain a temperature around 70-75°F.
6. Keep the moss moist by adding water as needed. Be patient, germination can take several weeks.
7. Once sprouted, continue to provide plenty of indirect sunlight and humidity.
Grow your very own Venus Flytrap Dionaea Muscipula from seed and marvel at the intricate beauty of nature’s most famous carnivorous plant.
- Latin name: Venus Flytrap Dionaea Muscipula Cordyceps
- Planting season: Spring
- High germination rate due to large seed size
- Grown plant size: Moderate to large
- Maturity time: Approximately 1-2 years
- Soil type: Prefers sphagnum moss
- Watering: Keep consistently moist
- Sunlight: Prefers indirect sunlight
- Uses: Indoor decoration, insect control
- Deer resistance: Not applicable for indoor plants
- Pest and disease resistance: Naturally resists small insects and flies
- Spacing requirements: Space 1-2 inches apart
- Companion plants: Can be planted with other subtropical indoor plants
- Harvesting instructions: Not applicable as the plant is not typically harvested
- The plant is naturally intriguing and conversation-starting due to its carnivorous nature
- Easy to cultivate, making it perfect for beginner indoor gardeners
- Perfect for indoor settings such as living rooms or greenhouses
- Does not require a full-bloom period, providing constant beauty and interest
- Helps control the population of small insects and flies in your home
- Comes from a variety well-known for its flywheel-like traps