50 Pcs Extra Large Sweet Honeydew Melon Hami Fruit Cantaloupe Jumbo Heirloom Succulent Seeds
Add a burst of sweetness to your garden with our Jumbo Heirloom Honeydew Melon Seeds. These succulent seeds are bred to produce exceptionally large Hami fruits, boasting a delectable honey-like taste that will surely delight your palate.
Each pack contains 50 seeds, perfect for filling your home garden, courtyard, or even a canned plant collection. Cultivating these succulent plants is very easy, making it an excellent choice for beginners and experienced gardeners alike. Plus, they’re perennials, which means you can enjoy your sweet harvest year after year.
These Heirloom Honeydew Melon seeds are not just about taste; they offer an aesthetic appeal too. With their mixed color, they bring a vibrant touch to your garden setup, enhancing its overall appeal. Not to mention, they thrive in temperate climates, making them a staple in many gardens around the world.
How to Plant Jumbo Heirloom Honeydew Melon Seeds 50 Pcs:
1. Soak the seeds in warm water for 24 hours.
2. Prepare a well-drained soil mix in a container or directly in your garden.
3. Plant the seeds approximately 1 inch deep into the soil.
4. Maintain a distance of about 2 feet between each plant to ensure enough space for growth.
5. Water the seeds gently and regularly to keep the soil moist.
6. Wait for the magic to happen! With proper care, your seeds should start sprouting in 7-14 days.
Unleash your green thumb and experience the joy of growing your own sweet, succulent Honeydew Melons. Add these Jumbo Heirloom Honeydew Melon Seeds to your garden collection today!
Please note: gift of one pack of Rose seeds will be sent for orders of more than one product. Happy planting!
- Latin Name: Cucumis melo var. inodorus
- Planting Season: Spring to Summer
- Germination Rate: Approximately 80%
- Grown Plant Size: Vines can reach up to 6 feet in length
- Time to Maturity: 75-90 days from planting
- Soil Type: Well-drained, loamy or sandy soil
- Watering: Regular watering to keep the soil evenly moist
- Sunlight: Full sun
- Uses: Perfect for fresh eating, salads, and desserts
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to common melon diseases and pests
- Spacing Requirements: Space plants approximately 2 feet apart
- Companion Plants: Corn, Sunflowers, and Radishes
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when the fruit’s skin turns from green to yellow and emits a fruity aroma
- Additional Benefit: High in vitamins A, C, and B6 as well as potassium and fiber