50piece Set Of Rare Multicoloured Hybrid Daylily Flowers Hemerocallis For Indoor Decoration And Landscaping
Introduce a touch of elegance to your indoor or outdoor garden with our 50-piece set of rare multi-coloured hybrid Daylily flower seeds (Hemerocallis). These unique seeds, also known as ‘Semillas De Flores Raras’, will produce stunning, colourful blooms that will become the highlight of any space. The Daylilies’ exotic charm is not just for show; they also serve a functional role in radiation protection.
Suitable for subtropical climates, these perennials will bloom fully in spring, bringing a vibrant splash of colour to your balcony, rooftop, or living room. Whether you are a seasoned gardener or a beginner, these seeds are very easy to cultivate. They can be potted in mini, large, small, or medium flowerpots and are ideal for DIY projects.
As an indoor plant, the Daylilies provide ornamental appeal and natural air purification. If you’re born under the Taurus constellation, these plants are believed to bring you good luck!
How to Plant 50 Pcs Rare Hybrid Daylily Flower Seeds:
1. Choose a pot with a deep base, filled with rich, sandy loam.
2. Moisten the soil with water.
3. Sow the seeds, ensuring they aren’t too densely packed.
4. Mix the seeds with sand and scatter them on the soil surface.
5. Cover the pot with a glass or paper to reduce water evaporation.
6. Place the pot in a warm location; the seeds will usually germinate in 8-10 days.
7. Once germinated, remove the cover and place the pot in a sunny location.
Create a tropical paradise with these Daylily flower seeds. Their radiant colour and easy cultivation make them a perfect addition to any home garden. Be ready to marvel at the beauty of nature right in your own home.
- Latin Name: Hemerocallis, also known as ‘Semillas De Flores Raras’
- Planting Season: Spring
- High Germination Rate: Seeds will usually germinate in 8-10 days
- Grown Plant Size: Can be potted in mini, large, small, or medium flowerpots
- Time to Maturity: Full-bloom occurs in spring
- Soil Type: Thrives in rich, sandy loam
- Watering: Requires moist soil, but ensure not to overwater
- Sunlight: Prefers a warm location with plenty of sunlight
- Uses: Ideal for indoor decoration and landscaping
- Deer Resistance: Daylilies are typically resistant to deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Known for their hardiness and resistance to pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Ensure seeds aren’t too densely packed when planting
- Companion Plants: Daylilies pair well with other perennials like hostas and irises
- Harvesting Instructions: Leave the flowers on the plant to enjoy their full bloom
- Radiation Protection: Functional role in absorbing radiation, making it ideal for indoor planting
- Easy Cultivation: Suitable for gardeners of all skill levels, including beginners
- Benefits: Provides ornamental appeal, natural air purification, and good luck for those born under the Taurus constellation