50 Pcs Unique Magic Pumpkin Seeds Chinese Rare Large Penis Melon Vegetable Variety For Cultivation
Introducing our 50 pcs Unique Magic Pumpkin Seeds, a rare find from China that promises an extraordinary experience for gardening enthusiasts and nature lovers alike. This particular variety of pumpkin, often referred to as the ‘Large Penis Melon’, is known for its uniquely shaped fruits, adding an element of surprise and amusement to your garden.
Our magic pumpkin seeds are very easy to cultivate, suitable for gardeners of all experience levels. Grown as a perennial, they will continue to bring joy year after year. These seeds thrive in subtropical climates and bloom fully in summer, transforming your garden into a spectacle of nature’s art. They are also perfect for rooftop gardening if you live in the city.
Each pack contains 50 seeds of this rare Chinese melon variety, available in different sizes – mini, small, medium, and large. Whether you want to beautify your garden, start a mini garden, or simply enjoy the process of nurturing a plant, these seeds are a perfect choice.
How to Plant 50pc Rare Chinese Magic Pumpkin Seeds Unique Melon Variety:
1. Start by soaking the seeds in warm water for 24 hours.
2. Prepare a pot or a garden bed with fertile soil.
3. Sow the seeds about 1 inch deep into the soil.
4. Water them thoroughly and make sure the soil stays moist.
5. Place them in a sunny location and wait for them to germinate.
6. Once the seedlings sprout, transplant them to individual pots or a larger garden space.
7. Continue to water and care for them until they grow into mature plants.
Enjoy the excitement and satisfaction of growing your own magic pumpkin. Get your pack of 50 pcs Unique Magic Pumpkin Seeds today and embark on a fascinating gardening adventure!
- Latin Name: Cucurbita pepo var. pepo
- Planting Season: Typically planted in late spring or early summer
- Germination Rate: High, with seeds typically sprouting within 7-14 days
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 3-4 feet tall and 10-15 feet wide depending on available space
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 90-100 days from planting
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained, fertile soil with pH levels between 6.0 and 7.0
- Watering: Requires regular watering, especially during dry periods
- Sunlight: Thrives in full sunlight
- Uses: Ideal for garden beautification, rooftop gardening, or as a unique conversation starter
- Deer Resistance: Moderate, deer may nibble on the leaves but generally avoid the fruits
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common garden pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Seeds should be sown at least 2 feet apart to allow room for growth
- Companion Plants: Works well with corn, beans, and radishes but should not be planted near potatoes
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when the fruits have fully matured and the vines have started to die back. Cut the fruits from the vine, leaving a small amount of stem attached to prevent rotting.